Used GMC Acadia Limited for Sale in Camas, WA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, Rochester is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as Rochester as you can. However, if you wish to see it all, you'll need a solid set of wheels.
There's only one vehicle for you and it's a Cadenza by Kia. It has just about everything you want in a vehicle—contemporary styling, quality, and horsepower. And it's a Kia, a brand you've always trusted. But a Kia Cadenza is beyond your means. However, there's a better way.
Shift—car buying done the right way
It all starts with our full 150-point inspection. No vehicle drives off our property unless they pass our checklist. To assure that you get a great sticker price, we regularly analyze hundreds of thousands of points of data on current prices for similar Cadenzas. You can relax knowing that your Cadenza is ready for action and that you got a great deal.
Kia Cadenza—what to know
Kia, a South Korean automaker, first started in 1944 producing bicycle parts in the 1950s producing Korea's first bicycle. It wasn't until 1973 that the company produced its first passenger car, the Brisa. Kia was first introduced to the U.S. market in 1990 with its subcompact car, the Sephia. Kia continued to roll out newer and bigger models, like the Sportage, a compact SUV. Kia merged with Korean automaker Hyundai in 1998. Today, Kia is well-respected and offers a diverse lineup of stylish coupes, sedans, and crossovers praised for their value, performance, and modern styling.
Kia Cadenza has a 293hp, 3L engine. You can expect around 28mpg on the expressway and 20mpg in the city. The Cadenza is available in a variety configurations like mini-van, passenger, sedan, and sport utility.
Get your used Kia Cadenza in Rochester, WA before it's gone
We could be a tad biased, but we feel that we give you the best used purchasing experiences online. We offer competitive pricing on all our pre-owned Kia Cadenzas and make sure to provide all the information you'll need to make your decision. Plus, our thorough 150-point inspection means your Kia Cadenza is ready for the road once it's delivered. Get that new-car feeling with a used Cadenza. today's.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Kia Cadenza
Browse by popular searches
- Used Honda Fit for Sale in West Hollywood, CA
- Used Nissan Versa for Sale in Santa Clara, CA
- Used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for Sale in Arizona
- Used Lexus IS 300 for Sale in Woodbridge, CA
- Used GMC Acadia for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used BMW 7 Series for Sale in Live Oak, TX
- Used BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo for Sale in El Monte, CA
- Used Audi RS6 for Sale in Oakland, CA
Browse by location
- What Are Car Invoice Prices and How to Find Them
- Toyota Prius Reviews: Price, Models and More
- The Best Electric Cars to Buy Used in 2021
- Honda CR-V vs. Toyota RAV4: Which One Is Better?
- What Does VIN Stand For? Where To Find Your VIN And How To Read It
- Chevy Volt Reliability: Is Buying A Used Chevy Volt Worth It? [Complete Analysis]
- Automatic vs. Manual Cars: Is One Better than the Other?
- Interested in a Ford Fusion? Here’s our Review