Used Audi S3 for Sale in Camas, WA
2 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, Camas is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about trying to see as much as Camas as possible. However, if you want to see it all, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
You've had your eye on an Audi S3 for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has almost everything you are searching for in a car—updated design, workmanship, and great fuel economy. And it's an Audi, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new S3. If only there were a way to get the Audi S3 you want but at a fraction of the price. There is!
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We strive to match you with a S3 in Camas at a price you can afford. We constantly check hundreds of thousands of data points on current and past prices for similar S3s to ensure we are giving you a very competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our pre-owned cars means you'll be getting a quality car at a good price. No vehicle drives off our lots without passing our inspections. You can rest easy knowing your S3 is road-ready, plus you'll get your Audi's history and ownership information so you can see that your S3 and Shift are on the up and up.
Audi S3—what to know
The high-end German car maker, Audi, has been around since 1910, but became part of the larger Volkswagen Group in the early 1960s. It was during the 1980s when Audi released their Quattro, an all-wheel drive sports coupe, that people started to really take notice of the German automaker. The German automaker had a few up and down years, but the 2000s saw it revving back up again with popular models like the TT roadster and A4 and A6 premium sedans. Today, Audi continues its success in the luxury market by offering a variety of vehicles that impressively combine premium styling with sport-oriented handling and performance.
Audi S3 has a 292hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 23mpg in and around town and about 31mpg on the freeway. The S3 is available in a number of configurations like station wagon, sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Don't miss out on your Audi S3
At Shift, we aim to remove all the stress out of used car buying. There's no need to spend time visiting pre-owned lots all over the city. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the used car buying process should be. Plus, if you decide this isn't the Audi for you, you have seven days from your purchase date to bring it back. With Shift, you can get the Audi you want at an affordable rate. Take Shift for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Edmonds, WA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Issaquah, WA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Tacoma, WA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Bellingham, WA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Marysville, WA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Chehalis, WA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Redmond, WA
Browse by location
- A Complete Guide on Car Sales Tax by State
- The Top 6 Safest Cars To Buy Used Right Now
- Our Quick & Easy Guide To Hyundai Warranties
- How Much is a Used Sprinter Van?
- Top 9 Best Used Cars Under $20,000 For Beginners
- The 10 Best Used SUVs With Captain Seats
- Everything You Need to Know About How Car Loans Work
- The 9 Most Reliable Sports Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]