Used Subaru XV Crosstrek for Sale in Buckley, WA
6 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, Buckley is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best mates and having some laughs. However, if you're planning to see it all, you'll need a great car.
You've had your eye on a Subaru XV Crosstrek for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got almost everything you want in an automobile—contemporary design, workmanship, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Subaru, a brand you respect. But a XV Crosstrek is beyond your means. What if we told you there's a better option?
Shift—how we do business
At Shift, we seek to place you in the driver's seat of a pre-owned Subaru XV Crosstrek without maxing out your cards. We continuously monitor millions of data points on past and current prices for similar Buckley, Washington used XV Crosstrek to ensure that you receive a fair price. Our 150-point inspection on all our used vehicles means your receiving a top-notch set of wheels. Not a single auto rolls off our lots without acing our examinations. Sit back and relax knowing your Subaru XV Crosstrek is road-ready. Plus, we'll send you all the paperwork, like ownership records and vehicle history info.
Subaru XV Crosstrek—what to know
Subaru has been a favorite for families and outdoor enthusiast for years thanks to its commitment in producing safe and reliable cars that can handle some light off-roading. The company started in 1950, and by 1954 had produced its first car. The carmaker became popular in the 1970s by making the GL, one of the first cars to have four-wheel drive, a technology normally only used for serious off-road vehicles. Subaru continued its success during the 1990s with the Outback model. The Outback was highly successful. Buyers loved that it had all the room of a station wagon, but performed like an off-road vehicle. The Outback's success led Subaru to make similar models like the Forester. Today, Japanese automaker's lineup covers everything from compact trucks to large SUVs to sporty vehicles like the WRX. If you are searching for a vehicle that blends important safety features with off-road prowess, you can't do much better than a pre-owned Subaru.
Subaru XV Crosstrek has a 148hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Subaru XV Crosstrek typically gets 34mpg on the expressway and 26mpg in and around town. The Subaru XV Crosstrek is available in numerous body styles like sedan, sport utility, and station wagon.
Buy a Used Subaru XV Crosstrek before it's gone
At Shift, we aim to remove all the trouble out of car buying. There's no need to waste time visiting used lots all over Washington. Moreover, if you are ever in doubt, you get seven days from your purchase date to return it. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a pre-owned car should be. With Shift, you can get the XV Crosstrek you want at a great rate. Take us for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Subaru XV Crosstrek for Sale in Everett, WA
- Used Subaru XV Crosstrek for Sale in Toledo, WA
- Used Subaru XV Crosstrek for Sale in Yakima, WA
- Used Subaru XV Crosstrek for Sale in Chehalis, WA
- Used Subaru XV Crosstrek for Sale in Federal Way, WA
- Used Subaru XV Crosstrek for Sale in Dayton, OR
- Used Subaru XV Crosstrek for Sale in District Of Columbia
- Used Subaru Crosstrek for Sale in Oak Harbor, WA
Browse by location
- How Much is a Used Ford Raptor? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- Honda Pilot Models, Review, Prices & Specs
- What's a Good APR For a Car?
- Honda vs. Toyota: Which One is Better and Why?
- How Much is a Used Toyota 4Runner? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- Honda Civic vs. Toyota Corolla: Comparing Car Reliability and Ratings
- What Are the Interest Rates for Car Loans?
- A Full Review on Ford Escape