Used Pontiac G5 for Sale in Buckley, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Buckley is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best buds and having some laughs. Without an a comfortable ride, you may not see much besides Buckley, WA.
The only car you can see yourself cruising around Buckley in is a Pontiac G5. It's got just about everything you want in a vehicle—contemporary design, workmanship, and fuel economy. And it's a Pontiac, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new Pontiac G5 is way out of your budget. What if we told you there is a better option?
The only way to buy a used car
It all starts with our full inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. No vehicle leaves our lots unless they pass our checklist. To ensure that you receive a great price, we continuously follow hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for similar Pontiacs. You can relax knowing that your Pontiac G5 is a road warrior and that you got a great deal.
More about Buckley, WA pre-owned Pontiac G5s
Pontiac started in 1907 as the Oakland Car Company of Pontiac, Michigan. The company was acquired by General Motors, and the name was shortened to Pontiac. Pontiac occupied the mid-tier price range with a lineup of coupes, sedans, and station wagons during the '30s and '40s. In 1964, Pontiac found success with its GTO. The powerful car was a hit and helped define the Muscle Car Era. Pontiac had moderate success in the early 2000s with the Vibe, Solstice, and G8, but GM's financial problems in 2008 and 2009, forced them to shutter the division. In 2010, the last Pontiac had rolled off the production lines.
Pontiac G5 has a 171hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 37mpg on the expressway and 25mpg in the city. The Pontiac G5 is available in numerous body types like sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Don't miss out on your Pontiac G5
You don't have to pay through the nose for a reliable Pontiac G5. We make sure all our vehicles are road-ready and give you all the necessary paperwork. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way used car buying should be. Plus, if you determine this isn't the Pontiac for you, you have a week from the purchase date to bring it back. With a no-haggling and no-pressure process, getting the Pontiac G5 you want has never been easier. Don't let that Pontiac you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used INFINITI Q50 for Sale in Alaska
- Used Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 for Sale in Oxnard, CA
- Used Ford C-Max Hybrid for Sale in Georgetown, TX
- Used Kia Optima Hybrid for Sale in Nevada
- Used Toyota Prius for Sale in Corning, CA
- Used Mitsubishi for Sale in Santa Ana, CA
- Used Toyota Prius v for Sale in Brisbane, CA
- Used Hyundai Sonata for Sale in Ontario, CA
Browse by location
- AWD vs. 4WD: The Differences Explained
- Needing a Cheap Truck? Here's a List of the Cheapest States to Buy One
- Brand Battle, Audi vs. BMW: Which One is Better and Why?
- Chevrolet Tahoe vs. GMC Yukon: Which SUV Is Best For You
- How Much Is A Corvette? The Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- The 9 Best Used 7-Seater SUVs That You Can Buy in 2021
- The Best Used SUVs to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- What's APR and How Is It Different from Interest Rate?