Used Mazda RX-8 for Sale in Buckley, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
While you love your city, what really gets you excited for the weekends is that there is an entire state that you haven't even checked out to the fullest. The King of the Pacific Northwest has something for everybody. Whether you're getting grungy in Seattle or letting all your worries float away on Lake Chelan, Washington has lots to keep your holidays entertaining. However, if you're planning to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
You've had your eye on a Mazda RX-8 for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has just about everything you are looking for in a vehicle—updated design, smooth ride, and great safety features. And it's a Mazda, a brand you've always trusted But a Mazda RX-8 is beyond your means. What if we told you there is a better way.
Shift—how we do business
We'd love to set you up with a Mazda RX-8 in Buckley at an affordable price. We regularly track hundreds of thousands of data points on current and past prices for comparable Mazdas to make sure we are giving you a very competitive price. You'll get a used RX-8 that's passed our rigorous 150-point inspection. Not one vehicle drives off our property unless they satisfy our inspections. You'll rest easy knowing your RX-8 can handle the highway, plus, we include all the essential paperwork, like ownership info and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your car are on the up and up.
Mazda RX-8—what to know
Mazda is known for vehicles that offer exhilarating performance in an affordable package. The company began selling vehicles in the United States in the 1970s with the RX-2, RX-3, and RX-4. Their models?ne over critics with their sporty handling and affordability. During the '90s, Mazda had one of its biggest successes with the release of the sporty roadster, the Miata. Today, Mazda has a diverse lineup of midsize sedans, SUVs, and crossovers. They all still have Mazda's winning formula which is affordable cars that are fun to drive.
Mazda RX-8 has a 232hp, 1L engine. You can expect around 16mpg in and around town and about 23mpg on the freeway. The RX-8 is available in several configurations like convertible, extended cab pickup - short bed, mini-van, and passenger.
Get your used Mazda RX-8 in Buckley, WA before it's gone
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Ford Expedition EL for Sale in Nebraska
- Used BMW 4 Series for Sale in Belmont, CA
- Used Kia Telluride for Sale in Kelso, WA
- Used Lexus RX 350 for Sale in El Centro, CA
- Used Volkswagen Golf for Sale in Folsom, CA
- Used Toyota Sienna for Sale in Madera, CA
- Used Lexus UX for Sale in Arkansas
- Used Volvo S60 for Sale in Gonzales, TX
Browse by location
- The Best Electric SUVs To Buy Used In 2021
- What’s the Real Difference Between a Sedan and a Coupe? Find Out Here
- Toyota Sienna: Specs, Prices & Final Review
- How Much Is A Mercedes Benz? All You Need To Know About These Premium Vehicles
- The Best Sports Cars Under 30k To Buy In 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- All-Wheel-Drive versus Front-Wheel-Drive in Snow: Which One is Better
- The 8 Best Used Cars For Your Daily Commute to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- MSRP vs. Invoice: Their Differences and Why They Matter