Used Ferrari 430 for Sale in Buckley, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
You've made Buckley, WA your home, and well, who could blame you? As great as your city is, it's what the rest of the state offers that has you wanderlusting. The Evergreen State has tons of things to do and see no matter what you're into. Whether you are sightseeing in Seattle or letting all your worries float away on Lake Cushman, Washington has lots to keep your holidays entertaining. But, if you're planning to see it all, you'll need a trustworthy vehicle.
You already know what you want, and that's a Ferrari 430. It's got just about everything you want in a vehicle—updated styling, quality, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Ferrari, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new 430. However, there's a better way.
Shift—car buying done the right way
We aim to get you in the driver's seat of a pre-owned Ferrari 430 without blowing your budget. We continuously keep track of hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for similar Buckley, Washington pre-owned Ferrari 430 models to make sure that you receive a great rate. You'll get a quality used that has aced our full 150-point inspection. No vehicle rolls off our property without passing Shift's examinations. You can rest easy knowing your Ferrari 430 is ready for action. Plus, you'll receive all the paperwork, like vehicle history and ownership information.
Ferrari 430—what to know
Looking for the ultimate in European styling and breathtaking speed? Let us introduce you. Ferrari, the Italian ultra-luxury sports car maker, was founded in 1929 by the famed race car driver Enzo Ferrari. Ferrari has built a number of instant classics like the 250 California and the 365 GT. Ferrari continues to make head-turning cars that look like their going a hundred miles per hour even at a full stop.
The Ferrari 430 is equipped with a 4L engine that can produce an incredible 503hp. You can expect around 11mpg in the city and about 16mpg on the expressway. The Ferrari 430 comes in a variety body styles like sedan and convertible.
Buy a pre-owned Ferrari 430 today
You don't have to pay a pretty penny for a reliable vehicle. We inspect all our Ferraris from headlights to taillights to make sure they are good to go and provide all the vehicle's history reports. Plus, if you decide this isn't the Ferrari for you, you get seven days from the purchase date to return it. You may call it a win-win, but we just think it's the way pre-owned car buying should be. With a zero-pressure and no haggling buying process, getting the Ferrari 430 you want has never been easier. The next time you're on the road in Buckley, make sure its in a Ferrari!
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Chevrolet Tahoe for Sale in Chico, CA
- Used Mazda MX-5 Miata RF for Sale in Apple Valley, CA
- Used Honda Accord Crosstour for Sale in Tustin, CA
- Used BMW X6 for Sale in Alaska
- Used MINI Hardtop for Sale in Costa Mesa, CA
- Used BMW M5 for Sale in Ukiah, CA
- Used Chevrolet Traverse for Sale in Goleta, CA
- Used Chevrolet Corvette for Sale in Ohio
Browse by location
- What's APR and How Is It Different from Interest Rate?
- How Much Is A Ford Explorer?
- Trust Us, We Know How to Sell Used Cars: Our Complete Guide to Help You
- Ford vs. Chevy: Longtime Rivalry Building Durable Trucks
- The 9 Top Rated Used Midsize SUVs: The Only Midsize SUV Reviews You’ll Need
- Don't Let Anyone Fool You: Here's a Guide on What's a Good Mileage for a Used Car
- AWD vs. 4WD: The Differences Explained
- Selling a Car Without a Title in Four Steps