Used Pontiac G6 for Sale in Bremerton, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Bremerton is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about trying to see as much as Bremerton as possible. However, if you plan to see it all, you'll need a comfortable ride.
You already know what you want, and that's a G6 by Pontiac. It has everything you're seeking in a car—modern styling, quality, and fuel economy. And it's a Pontiac, a brand you've always trusted. But a G6 is beyond your means. What if we told you there is a better way?
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We'd love to match you with a G6 in Bremerton at a price you can afford. We constantly follow millions of data points on current and past prices for related Pontiac G6s to ensure we're giving you a very competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our pre-owned vehicles means you'll be getting a terrific car at a great price. No vehicle rolls off our property unless they satisfy our checklists. You can rest easy knowing your G6 is road-ready, plus, we include all the proper paperwork, like ownership info and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your vehicle are on the up and up.
More about Bremerton, WA pre-owned Pontiac G6
Pontiac, a GM brand, started as the Oakland Car Company of Pontiac, Michigan, but its name was shortened to Pontiac when General Motors bought them. Pontiac occupied the mid-tier price range with a lineup of coupes, sedans, and station wagons during the '30s and '40s. One of the Pontiac's most iconic cars was the GTO, which was one of the defining cars of the '60s Muscle Car Era. Pontiac had a few leans years, but rebounded in the early 2000s with stylish models like the Solstice and G8. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to keep the grand going. By 2010, Pontiac had been discontinued by General Motors.
Pontiac G6 has a 252hp, 4L engine. This model gets 22mpg city and 33mpg expressway. The G6 is available in a variety body styles such as convertible, sedan, and sport utility.
Get your used Pontiac G6 in Bremerton, WA before it's gone
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Toyota Highlander for Sale in Oxnard, CA
- Used Jaguar XE for Sale in Camp Pendleton, CA
- Used Honda Element for Sale in Oak Hill, TX
- Used Mitsubishi for Sale in West Covina, CA
- Used Lexus RX 350 for Sale in Sunnyvale, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Mirage for Sale in Auburn, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 for Sale in Dundee, OR
- Used INFINITI QX60 for Sale in Georgia
Browse by location
- The Best Sports Cars Under 30k To Buy In 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- 8 Best Used 8-Passenger Vehicle You Can Buy For Your Family’s Comfort in 2021
- How Much Is A Ford Explorer?
- Confused About How Much Credit You Need to Buy a Car? Find Out Here
- How Many Miles Does A Car Last? Tips On How To Improve Your Mileage and More
- Kia vs. Hyundai: Differences and Similarities between Sister Brands
- When Is the Best Time to Buy a Car?
- What Are Car Invoice Prices and How to Find Them