Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale in Bremerton, WA
19 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Download these new markdowns
Found a car you love? Get it while you can!
Other cars you might like
Sure, Bremerton is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best mates and seeing what kind of wholesome trouble you can all get into. Without an a comfortable ride, you may not see much besides Bremerton, WA.
There's only one automobile for you and it's a Range Rover Evoque by Land Rover. It's got just about everything you're searching for in an automobile—modern styling, handling, and fuel economy. And it's a Land Rover, a brand you've always trusted. But a Range Rover Evoque is beyond your means. What if you could get a Range Rover Evoque that crossed off everything off your list without paying top dollar?
Shift—car buying done the right way
We seek to buckle you behind the wheel of a pre-owned Range Rover Evoque without blowing your budget. We continually follow hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for related Bremerton, WA used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque to make sure that you get a reasonable rate. Our 150-point inspection on all our pre-owned vehicles means your buying a top-notch ride. No car drives off our property unless they pass our inspections. Sit back and relax knowing your Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is ready to drive. Plus, you'll have access to your Land Rover's vehicle history reports and ownership info.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque—what to know
The British automaker, Land Rover, built its reputation producing tough-as-they-come off-road machines The company started after WW II and was inspired by America's Jeep brand. Their first vehicle, the Series 1, came out in 1948. The model's interior was as basic as they come, but it was a serious off-roader. The Range Rover model, which debuted in 1970, became a hit with the outdoor enthusiasts. The company had continued success with their Discovery and Freelander models Tata Motors acquired Land Rover in 2008, and the company still produces premium SUVs with rigged off-road capabilities.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque has a 296hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque generally gets 22mpg in the city and about 30mpg on the expressway. The Range Rover Evoque is available in numerous configurations such as sport utility.
Buy a Pre-owned Land Rover Range Rover Evoque in Bremerton, WA today
You don't have to pay big bucks for a solid Range Rover Evoque. We make sure all Land Rover Range Rover Evoques are inspected from headlights to taillights and provide all the necessary paperwork. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the pre-owned car buying process should be. Moreover, if you are ever in doubt, you have seven days from your purchase date to bring it back. Get that new-car feeling with a pre-owned Range Rover Evoque. Don't let that Land Rover you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale in Kent, WA
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale in Issaquah, WA
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale in Vancouver, WA
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale in Buckley, WA
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale in Redmond, WA
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale in Puyallup, WA
- Used Land Rover for Sale in Vermont
- Used Land Rover Discovery Sport for Sale in Villa Park, CA
Browse by location
- An Honest Comparison Between a Ford Expedition and a Chevy Tahoe: All Specs Included
- The 9 Most-Reliable Toyotas To Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- How Can You Trade a Financed Car?
- Interested in a Ford Focus? Here's Our Review
- Chevrolet Tahoe vs. GMC Yukon: Which SUV Is Best For You
- Everything BMW X5: What's Good About It?
- The 9 Best Used 7-Seater SUVs That You Can Buy in 2021
- The Best Sports Cars Under 40k to Buy Used in 2021