Used INFINITI M37 for Sale in Bremerton, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There's just something about Dayton that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in Oregon, but none like Dayton. You have trouble deciding what to do on any given weekend because there is almost too much to choose from. Any epic trip starts with a reliable automobile. Unfortunately, your car has seen better days.
You've had your eye on an INFINITI M35 for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has almost everything you want in an automobile—contemporary styling, workmanship, and power. And it's an INFINITI, a brand you've always trusted. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if there was a way for you to get a M35 that crossed off everything off your must-have list without breaking the bank?
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We'd love to match you with a M35 in Dayton at a price you can afford. We continuously track hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for comparable INFINITIs to make sure we are offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our pre-owned cars means you'll be getting a great car at a terrific price. Not a single auto leaves our lots without passing Shift's inspections. You can rest easy knowing your vehicle is ready for Dayton. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your M35's history report and ownership information.
INFINITI M35—what to know
INFINITI is a luxury automaker whose parent company is Japan's Nissan. The brand launched in 1990 with the Q45 and was pitted against other Japanese luxury brands like Acura. It was until 2003, with the release of the G35 midsize sedan, that the company made its mark. The sports sedan infused the latest technology with the sleek style and design. INFINITI's current lineup includes everything from mid-size sedans to SUVs. Whichever pre-owned INFINITI model you buy, you can be assured that it will have luxurious features, sporty handling, and cutting-edge technology.
The INFINITI M35 features a 4L engine that generates an exceptional 303hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the INFINITI M35 typically gets 17mpg in and around town and about 25mpg on the freeway. The INFINITI M35 is available in a variety configurations like convertible, sedan, and sport utility.
Buy a Pre-owned INFINITI M35 in Dayton, OR today
At Shift, have the used INFINITI M35 you've been searching for and at an affordable rate. We inspect all our INFINITIs from headlights to taillights to make sure they are good to go and provide all the vehicle's history reports. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the pre-owned car buying process should be. Plus, if you are ever in doubt, you have seven days from your purchase date to bring it back. With competitive rates, a no-pressure buying process, and quality INFINITI M35s, we put the joy back into finding the car you've dreamed of driving all around Portland - Vancouver - Beaverton. The next time you're on the road in Dayton, make sure its in an INFINITI!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Subaru Forester for Sale in Brisbane, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz C 250 for Sale in Lemon Grove, CA
- Used Ford Mustang for Sale in Hawaii
- Used Jeep Grand Cherokee for Sale in Salem, OR
- Used FIAT 500L for Sale in Richmond, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz C 400 for Sale in Temple, TX
- Used Chevrolet Volt for Sale in Manteca, CA
- Used Toyota Corolla iM for Sale in San Gabriel Valley, CA
Browse by location
- Honda Passport vs Pilot: Which One Is the Best? [Complete Analysis]
- How Much is a Used Toyota 4Runner? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- Honda Civic: Review, Specs & Prices
- 7 Best Cars Suited For Young and New Drivers
- Subaru Forester vs. Outback: Which One Is Better For You?
- How Much is Car Insurance? These Are the Average Costs
- How Much is a Jeep Compass? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- Don't Let Anyone Fool You: Here's a Guide on What's a Good Mileage for a Used Car