Used Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid for Sale in Bremerton, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Bremerton, Washington isn't just the city you live in, it's your home. You have your city dialed and you know the best place to grab a coffee and which restaurants are the place to be. Lately, it's what outside your city that's calling you. The King of the Pacific Northwest has something for everybody. Whether you're sightseeing in Seattle or letting all your concerns drift away on Lake Chelan, Washington has no shortage of amazing places to explore. However, if you're planning to see it all, you'll need a great car.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Bremerton in is a Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid. It's got just about everything you want in a car—attractive design, quality, and fuel economy. And it's a Chevrolet, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Malibu Hybrid. What if we told you there is a better way?
Shift—car buying done the right way
At Shift, it all starts with our rigorous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not a single vehicle rolls off our lots without acing our inspections. To assure that you receive a competitive price, we regularly keep track of hundreds of thousands of points of data on current prices for related Chevrolet Malibu Hybrids. You can relax knowing that your Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid is ready for the road and that you got a great deal.
More about Bremerton, WA used Chevrolet Malibu Hybrids
One of GMC's most recognizes sub-brands, Chevrolet, is as American as they come. The brand has inspired dozens of songs and produced makes whose style has endured decades and inspired countless copies. Since 1911, Chevrolet has been producing iconic vehicles like the era-defining Bel-Air line and the effortlessly stylish Corvette. Today Chevrolet continues their success by producing industry-leading models like the plug-in hybrid Volt.
Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid has a 164hp, 2L engine. This model gets 26mpg city and 34mpg freeway. The Malibu Hybrid is available in a number of configurations such as sport utility, specialty vehicle, sedan, regular cab pickup - standard bed, and regular cab pickup - short bed.
Buy a pre-owned Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid today
You don't have to pay full price for a reliable vehicle. We make sure all our vehicles are road-ready and send along all the necessary paperwork. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the used car buying process should be. Moreover, if you decide this isn't the Chevrolet for you, you have a week from your purchase date to bring it back. With competitive prices, a no-pressure purchasing process, and quality Chevrolet Malibu Hybrids, we put the fun back into getting the car you've dreamed of driving all around Bremerton, WA. Don't let that Chevrolet you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Lexus HS 250h for Sale in Federal Way, WA
- Used Acura MDX for Sale in Cerritos, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz SLK 300 for Sale in South Dakota
- Used Volvo XC60 for Sale in Oakdale, CA
- Used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for Sale in Vermont
- Used Hyundai Azera for Sale in Chino, CA
- Used Honda Civic Hybrid for Sale in Rhode Island
- Used Audi A4 for Sale in Chula Vista, CA
Browse by location
- Honda Fit Review: Price, Reliability, Models and More
- All About BMW 3 Series: Why Should You Get this Car
- Honda Passport vs Pilot: Which One Is the Best? [Complete Analysis]
- How Much Should You Spend on a Car? A Guide to Using Your Savings Wisely
- How Much Is A Maserati? A Historic Review
- Tired Of Cramped Car Rides? These Are the 7 Best Used Cars For Tall Drivers
- Best Pickup Trucks: The Reviews You've Been Searching For [Prices and Photos]
- Crossover vs. SUV: What’s the Difference? And Which One is Better?