Used Kia Forte Koup for Sale in Bellingham, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There's just something about Bellingham that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in Washington, but none like Bellingham. With so much to see and do, making a decision on what to do is the hardest part. Of course, venturing out means you'll need a trusty car. Unfortunately, your ride isn't looking or working too good these days.
You already know what you want, and that's a Forte Koup by Kia. It has everything you're searching for in an automobile—modern design, smooth ride, and fuel economy. And it's a Kia, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Forte Koup. If only there were a way to get the Kia Forte Koup you want but at a fraction of the price. There is!
Shift—how we do business
We strive to match you with a Forte Koup in Bellingham at a price that'll make both you and your wallet happy. We regularly keep track of hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Kia Forte Koups to make sure we are offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our pre-owned vehicles means you'll be getting a sweet car at a great price. No vehicle leaves our lots without passing our inspections. You can rest easy knowing your Forte Koup is ready for Bellingham, plus you can access your Forte Koup's vehicle history reports and ownership information.
Kia Forte Koup—what to know
Kia, a Korean automaker, is known for making cars that are both affordable and stylish. Kia entered the U.S. market in the 1990s with a subcompact car, the Sephia. Kia continued to roll out newer and bigger models, like the Sportage, a compact SUV. Kia merged with Hyundai in 1998, which helped both companies improve their reliability and quality. Today, Kia is well-respected and offers a diverse lineup of stylish coupes, sedans, and crossovers praised for their value, performance, and modern styling.
Kia Forte Koup has a 201hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Kia Forte Koup typically gets 34mpg on the highway and 25mpg in the city. The Kia Forte Koup is available in numerous configurations such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, passenger, and mini-van.
Don't miss out on your Kia Forte Koup
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
- Used Kia Forte Koup for Sale in Auburn, WA
- Used Kia Forte Koup for Sale in Camas, WA
- Used Kia Forte Koup for Sale in Toledo, WA
- Used Kia Forte Koup for Sale in Olympia, WA
- Used Kia Forte Koup for Sale in Rochester, WA
- Used Kia Forte Koup for Sale in Centralia, WA
- Used Kia Forte Koup for Sale in Astoria, OR
- Used Kia Niro for Sale in Gladstone, OR
Browse by location
- Best Large Family SUVs: A Smart Investment On Your Family’s Happiness
- 4 Steps for Negotiating a Car Lease Like a Pro
- How Much is a Used Jeep Trackhawk? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- How Much Is An Audi Q5? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- How Much Is A Maserati? A Historic Review
- The 10 Best Used SUVs With Captain Seats
- What Is A Large SUV? The Best and Most Reliable Large SUVs To Buy
- Toyota Tacoma vs. Chevrolet Colorado: Find Out Which Truck is Better