Used Honda CR-V for Sale in San Jose, CA
43 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Download these new markdowns
Found a car you love? Get it while you can!
There are hundreds of cities in California, but none quite like San Jose. Your city has just about everything you'd want, and when it doesn't, you can hop in your car and check out what else the great state of California has to offer. However, when you're ready to explore more of California, you're going to need great set of wheels. Unfortunately, your car has seen better days.
The only car you can see yourself driving around San Jose in is a Honda CR-V. It's got everything you are searching for in a car—attractive design, workmanship, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Honda, a brand you respect. A new CR-V is just a bit above your budget. There's a better way to buy the CR-V you want, and Shift has it.
Shift—how we do business
We seek to place you behind the wheel of a used CR-V without busting your wallet. We continuously track millions of data points on current prices for comparable San Jose, CA pre-owned CR-V to ensure that you get a wallet-friendlier rate. Our 150-point inspection on all our used cars means your getting a top-notch set of wheels. No car rolls off our property unless they satisfy our examinations. Sit back and relax knowing your Honda CR-V is ready to drive. Plus, you'll have access to your Honda's vehicle history reports and ownership information.
Honda CR-V—what to know
You may have seen the Honda name on everything from lawnmowers to motorcycles. However, automobiles are where this Japanese automaker has earned its sterling reputation. Hondas are known for being fuel-efficient, reliable, and great value for the money. Honda has been a front runner on many first in the automobile industry. They were one of the first Japanese automakers to have a plant in the United States. Moreover, Honda was one of the first to produce a mass-market hybrid vehicle and popularize technologies like variable valve timing.
Honda CR-V has a 190hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 34mpg on the freeway and 28mpg in the city. The Honda CR-V comes in numerous configurations like sport utility, sedan, passenger, mini-van, and hatchback. With the number of sunny days in Honda, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Purchase a pre-owned Honda CR-V today
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Honda CR-V for Sale in San Leandro, CA
- Used Honda CR-V for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used Honda CR-V for Sale in San Ramon, CA
- Used Honda CR-V for Sale in San Bruno, CA
- Used Honda CR-V for Sale in San Diego, CA
- Used Honda CR-V for Sale in San Fernando, CA
- Used Honda CR-V for Sale in San Dimas, CA
- Used Honda HR-V for Sale in San Gabriel Valley, CA
Browse by location
- Honda Fit Review: Price, Reliability, Models and More
- Which One is Better? A Mercedes or a BMW? Find Out Here
- Understanding How Uninsured Motorist Policies Work
- Automatic vs. Manual Cars: Is One Better than the Other?
- The Best Electric SUVs To Buy Used In 2021
- Five Things You Should Know About Used Car Warranties
- Everything on the Subaru Outback: Prices, Mileage, and Specs
- Our Quick & Easy Guide To Hyundai Warranties