Used Tesla Model 3 for Sale in San Francisco, CA
34 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Get first dibs on hot sale cars
Shop now–These deals are first come, first served.
There's just something about San Francisco that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in California, but none like San Francisco. With so much to see and do, making a decision on what to do is the hardest part. But when you want to explore more of California, you're going to need great car. Unfortunately, your ride isn't looking or working too good these days.
The only car you can see yourself driving around San Francisco in is a Tesla Model 3. It has just about everything you are looking for in a vehicle—contemporary design, smooth ride, and fuel economy. And it's a Tesla, a brand you've always trusted It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if there was a way for you to get a Tesla Model 3 that crossed off all of your must-have list without breaking the bank?
Shift—how we do business
We strive to match you with a Model 3 in San Francisco at a price you can afford. We continually check hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for related Model 3s to ensure we're offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our pre-owned vehicles means you'll be getting a great car at a great price. Not a single vehicle drives off our lots without passing Shift's inspections. You'll have peace of mind knowing your Tesla is ready for the road, plus you'll receive your Tesla Model 3's history and ownership information so you can see that your Model 3 and Shift are on the up and up.
More about San Francisco, CA pre-owned Tesla Model 3s
Tesla, an American automaker, is one of the leaders in manufacturing high-end electric vehicles. he company got its start in 2003 by one of its founders, Elon Musk. The company aim was to produce an affordable mass-market electric automobile and produced its first car in 2008. The Roadster solved many of the issues electric cars had before, such as going 250 miles on a single charge. Tesla next car was a an all electric luxury sedan, the Model S. Later, Tesla extended its lineup by offering a SUV and a more affordably-priced midsize sedan, the Model 3. Today, Tesla continues to develop longer-lasting batteries and expand their offerings to eventually include an electric truck. For those wanting to reduce their fossil-fuel consumption while also riding in style, a used Tesla should be at the top of their list.
Don't miss out on your Tesla Model 3
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Tesla Model 3 for Sale in San Leandro, CA
- Used Tesla Model 3 for Sale in San Mateo, CA
- Used Tesla Model 3 for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used Tesla Model 3 for Sale in San Diego, CA
- Used Tesla Model 3 for Sale in San Clemente, CA
- Used Tesla Model 3 for Sale in San Jose, CA
- Used Tesla Model 3 for Sale in The Dalles, OR
- Used Tesla for Sale in Elk Grove, CA
Browse by location
- Toyota Camry Review: Price, Models, Reliability and More
- These are the 7 Best Cars for Your Camping Plans
- How Much is a Used Ford Raptor? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- All-Wheel-Drive versus Front-Wheel-Drive in Snow: Which One is Better
- How Much Is A Corvette? The Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Drinking and Driving Prevention Guide
- Best Pickup Trucks: The Reviews You've Been Searching For [Prices and Photos]
- How Long Is A Chevrolet Suburban