Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in San Francisco, CA
4 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
You've made San Francisco your home, and well, who could blame you? As great as your city is, it's what the rest of the state offers that has you itching to travel. The Golden State has everything from surf to snow. With 259 sunny days out of the year, chances are the weather will be on your side whenever you head out. If you want to see everything from the beautiful blue Pacific to the sky-scraping Sierras, you're going to need an amazing ride.
You've had your eye on a Nissan Rogue Sport for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has almost everything you're seeking in a car—modern design, handling, and great fuel economy. And it's a Nissan, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Rogue Sport. What if we told you there is a better way?
Shift—how we do business
We hear you and we have a solution. We can put you in the driver's seat without blowing your budget. We begin with Shift's scrupulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. No auto drives off our property without acing Shift's check-lists. Plus, to ensure that you get a great sticker price, we constantly track tens of thousands of data points on past and current prices for comparable Nissan Rogue Sports. You'll be able to trust knowing that your ride is ready to drive and that you got a great deal.
More about the Nissan Rogue Sport
Nissan, formerly Datsun, has come a long way the last couple of decades. This Japanese automaker makes everything from stylish sedans, like the Altima, to the Titan, a heavy-duty truck that is as reliable as it is rugged. The automaker got its start in the 1930s and hasn't let off the gas since. Nissan continues their automotive excellence in new categories like all-electric with their popular Leaf, as well as super cars like the GT-R.
Nissan Rogue Sport has a 141hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 25mpg in the city and about 32mpg on the expressway. The Rogue Sport is available in a variety body styles such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, regular cab pickup - long bed, and passenger. With the number of sunny days in Nissan, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Get your used Nissan Rogue Sport in San Francisco, CA before it's gone
We strive to take all the hassle out of buying a pre-owned Nissan Rogue Sport, yet still give you a quality ride at a great price. We'll process all the needed paperwork, including registration, title, transfer, and Department of Motor Vehicles forms. Plus, Shift's 150-point inspection means that your Rogue Sport is ready to hit the road when we deliver it to you. With great rates, no-pressure buying process, and quality Nissan Rogue Sports, we put the fun back into getting the car of your dreams. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Rogue Sport.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in San Mateo, CA
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in San Jacinto, CA
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in San Bruno, CA
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in San Bernardino, CA
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in San Diego, CA
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Used Nissan Rogue for Sale in San Antonio, TX
Browse by location
- The Best Used Fuel Efficient Trucks and Fuel Economy Tips For Every Truck Owner
- Seven Best Gas Mileage Used Cars: All You Need To Know
- Five Things You Should Know About Used Car Warranties
- Jeep Cherokee vs Grand Cherokee: Which Model Is Right For You?
- Tesla Model 3: A Complete Guide on Features and Prices
- Honda CR-V vs. Toyota RAV4: Which One Is Better?
- How Much Does a Ford F-150 Weigh?
- Is Elantra a Good Car Choice? Here’s Our Hyundai Elantra Review