Used Mercury Mountaineer for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There's just something about San Francisco that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in California, but none like San Francisco. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. Naturally, any good road trips begins with a great vehicle. Unfortunately, your vehicle has seen better days.
You already know what you want, and that's a Mercury Mountaineer. It's got just about everything you're searching for in an automobile—contemporary styling, workmanship, and horsepower. Plus, it's made by Mercury, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Mercury Mountaineer. However, there is a better way.
Shift—how we do business
We'd love to match you with a Mercury Mountaineer in San Francisco at an affordable price. We continually keep track of hundreds of thousands of data points on current and past prices for comparable Mercury Mountaineer models to make sure we are giving you a very competitive price. You'll get a quality used Mercury Mountaineer that has received our thorough 150-point inspection. Not one auto rolls off our lots without acing our inspections. Sit back and relax knowing your Mercury Mountaineer is ready to drive. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your Mountaineer's history report and ownership information.
More about your Mercury Mountaineer
Mercury began in 1930 when Ford saw an opportunity to offer a line that would be in between the basic Ford and luxury Lincoln line. In 1939, the Mercury Eight was the line's first car. It offered 10 more horsepower than a Ford V-8 and became an instant success. The line had success in the '60s with it the Cougar and Comet. During the '90s, Mercury offered SUVs and minivans that had touches of luxury not found in similarly-priced models. The led to the company having one of its most successful decades. However, in 2011 the last Mercury produced, the Grand Marquis, rolled off the assembly line.
Mercury Mountaineer has a 292hp, 5L engine. You can expect around 21mpg on the freeway and 15mpg in the city. The Mercury Mountaineer comes in several body styles such as sport utility and sedan.
Buy a Pre-owned Mercury Mountaineer in San Francisco, CA today
You don't have to pay top dollar for a reliable Mercury Mountaineer. We make sure all Mercury Mountaineers are road-ready and give you all the necessary paperwork. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the pre-owned car buying process should be. Plus, if you're ever in doubt, you have a week from your purchase date to return it. With a zero-pressure and no haggling process, getting the Mercury vehicle you want has never been easier. Don't let that Mercury you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Audi S7 for Sale in Cupertino, CA
- Used Chevrolet Spark for Sale in Minnesota
- Used Volkswagen Passat for Sale in San Mateo, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz E 400 for Sale in North Dakota
- Used Chevrolet Suburban for Sale in Irvine, CA
- Used Ford F-150 for Sale in Buda, TX
- Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Passenger Van for Sale in Wyoming
- Used Audi Q7 for Sale in Chico, CA
Browse by location
- How Much Is A Cadillac Escalade? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- How Can You Trade a Financed Car?
- How Much Does A Car Cost? Calculate The Real Expense Of Car Ownership
- Subaru Forester vs. Outback: Which One Is Better For You?
- How Much is Car Insurance? These Are the Average Costs
- Six Best Used 6-Passenger Cars to Keep an Eye On
- Chevy Volt Reliability: Is Buying A Used Chevy Volt Worth It? [Complete Analysis]
- Honda CR-V vs. Toyota RAV4: Which One Is Better?