Used MINI Cooper Countryman for Sale in San Francisco, CA
7 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Get first dibs on hot sale cars
Shop now–These deals are first come, first served.
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best friends and seeing what kind of wholesome trouble you can all get into. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71°, your city is practically begging you to explore all it offers as much as possible. But, if you're planning to check out the best spots, you'll need a great car.
There's only one vehicle for you and it's a Cooper Countryman by MINI. It's got everything you are seeking in an automobile—modern styling, smooth ride, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by MINI, a brand you respect. A new Cooper Countryman is just a bit above your budget. What if you could get just about everything you're looking for in a MINI Cooper Countryman, but without paying full sticker price?
Shift—how we do business
It all starts with our thorough 150-point inspection. Not one vehicle drives off our lots unless they pass Shift's checklist. To assure that you get a good rate, we continually analyze hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for similar MINIs. You can relax knowing that your MINI Cooper Countryman is a road warrior and that you got a great deal.
More about San Francisco, CA pre-owned MINI Cooper Countrymans
MINI is a British-born brand that makes a bog statement in a small package The first MINI car was produced in 1959 by the British Motor Corporation (BMC) to be a lightweight four-passenger car that's size made it ideal for maneuvering and parking in congested cities. Eventually, John Cooper, famous for his F1 cars, joined the team and upgraded the MINI's engine and suspension. MINI released the MINI Cooper soon after which was a major success. The MINI made its debut in the U.S. in 1962. However, shortly after, new emissions policies meant the MINI could no longer be imported. BMW bought the brand in 1994 and produced a new model in 2000 with the all-new MINI Cooper. Currently, MINIs lineup includes a coupe, a roadster, a convertible, and even an SUV-inspired four-door model. Whichever pre-owned MINI you purchase, rest assured that it'll be peppy, exciting, and fit into the smallest of parking spots.
MINI Cooper Countryman has a 215hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 35mpg on the highway and 28mpg in the city. The Cooper Countryman is available in numerous body styles such as sport utility, sedan, and convertible. With so many sunny days per year in San Francisco, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Buy a Used MINI Cooper Countryman in San Francisco, CA today
We strive to remove all the hassle out of buying a used MINI Cooper Countryman, yet still give you a quality ride at a great price. We'll even process all the needed paperwork, including DMV forms, title, transfer, and registration. Plus, our 150-point inspection means that your MINI Cooper Countryman is ready for action when we deliver it to your home. Get that new-car feeling with a pre-owned Cooper Countryman. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a MINI Cooper Countryman.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used MINI Cooper Countryman for Sale in San Jacinto, CA
- Used MINI Cooper Countryman for Sale in San Diego, CA
- Used MINI Cooper Countryman for Sale in San Ramon, CA
- Used MINI Cooper Countryman for Sale in San Mateo, CA
- Used MINI Cooper Countryman for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used MINI Cooper Countryman for Sale in San Dimas, CA
- Used MINI Cooper Countryman for Sale in San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Used MINI Countryman for Sale in San Marcos, TX
Browse by location
- The Top 6 Safest Cars To Buy Used Right Now
- How Much Is An Audi Q5? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Seven Best Gas Mileage Used Cars: All You Need To Know
- Car Warranty: What Is It and What Does It Cover?
- How Much is a Toyota RAV4?
- The 10 Best Used SUVs With Captain Seats
- Honda Civic vs. Toyota Corolla: Comparing Car Reliability and Ratings
- The 9 Most Reliable Sports Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]