Used Lincoln Continental for Sale in San Francisco, CA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best friends and seeing what kind of wholesome trouble you can all get into. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71 degrees, your city begs you to explore the outdoors whenever possible. However, if you want to check out the best spots, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
For you only one car will do—a Lincoln Continental. It's got almost everything you want in a vehicle—updated design, smooth ride, and horsepower. And it's a Lincoln, a brand you've always trusted. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if we told you there's a better way?
The only way to buy a used car
We love matching quality pre-owned vehicles with great people like you. At Shift, it all begins with our full inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. No vehicle leaves our lots without passing our check-lists. To ensure that you receive a reasonable rate, we regularly monitor tens of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Lincoln Continental models. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your ride is ready to drive and that you got a great price on your Lincoln.
More about your Lincoln Continental
Lincoln, a division of Ford, is known for producing vehicles that provide refined luxury and comfortable interiors. Lincoln started in 1917. The founder, Henry Leland, previously worked with Cadillac. Shortly after, the company was acquired by Ford. . The company found success in the 1930s and '40s with their Zephyr and Continental models. The company had a few slow decades, but later rebounded in the '90s when making SUVs with all the posh trimmings. Today, Lincoln still produces luxury vehicles with a lineup that includes smaller sedans like the MKS, MKZ, and MKX crossover SUV..
The Lincoln Continental features a 4L engine that generates a respectable 400hp. You can expect around 27mpg on the highway and 18mpg in and around town. The Continental comes in several body types such as crew cab pickup - long bed, crew cab pickup - short bed, sedan, and sport utility.
Get your used Lincoln Continental in San Francisco, CA before it's gone
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Kia Optima Hybrid for Sale in Selma, TX
- Used Subaru for Sale in Palmdale, CA
- Used Acura TSX for Sale in Puerto Rico
- Used MINI Cooper Countryman for Sale in Cypress, CA
- Used Volkswagen Tiguan Limited for Sale in Vacaville, CA
- Used BMW 5 Series for Sale in Huntington Beach, CA
- Used Lincoln MKZ for Sale in Valencia, CA
- Used Dodge Charger for Sale in Woodland Hills, CA
Browse by location
- What Are the Interest Rates for Car Loans?
- All You Need To Know About BMW Warranty Coverage
- The 8 Best Used Cars For Your Daily Commute to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Here's How to Sell Your Car in Four Steps
- Chevy Tahoe: How Much Is It, How Much Weight Can It Pull and How Many Miles Can It Last?
- How Much is a Used Jeep Trackhawk? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- How Fast Is A Corvette?
- The 6 Most Affordable Sports Cars