Used Lexus HS 250h for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There aren't many cities in California quite like San Francisco. With so much to see and do, making a decision on what to do is the hardest part. But when you want to discover more of California, you'll need dependable vehicle. Unfortunately, your vehicle has seen better days.
For you only one car will do—a Lexus HS 250h. It's got just about everything you are seeking in a vehicle—attractive styling, workmanship, and great fuel economy. And it's a Lexus, a brand you've always trusted. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if we told you there is a better way?
Shift—car buying done the right way
We'd love to match you with a Lexus HS 250h in San Francisco at a price that'll make both you and your wallet happy. We regularly monitor millions of data points on current and past prices for related Lexus HS 250hs to ensure we are giving you a very competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our pre-owned cars means you'll be getting a sweet car at a great price. Not one auto rolls off our lots unless they satisfy Shift's examinations. you'll get peace of mind knowing your vehicle is road-ready, plus you'll have access to your Lexus HS 250h's history and ownership info so you can see that your vehicle and Shift are on the up and up.
More about your Lexus HS 250h
Lexus, which was founded in 1989, is Toyota's luxury brand and defines itself with gracious styling while still maintaining the parent companies heralded reliability and safety features The company's initial two cars, the ES 250 and the LS 400, were praised by critics for being less expensive than their European counterparts, but having the same level of luxury. Today, Lexus continues to release luxury vehicles in a number of body styles, and even a hybrid car. If you're searching for a luxury automobile that is also dependable, a pre-owned Lexus is hard to beat.
Lexus HS 250h has a 187hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Lexus HS 250h generally gets 34mpg on the expressway and 35mpg in and around town. The Lexus HS 250h comes in a number of body styles like sport utility, sedan, and convertible. With so many sunny days per year in San Francisco, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Don't miss out on your Lexus HS 250h
You don't have to pay full price for a trustworthy car. We inspect all our Lexuses from top to bottom to make sure they are ready for duty and provide all the necessary paperwork. Moreover, if you determine this isn't the Lexus for you, you get a week from the purchase date to bring it back. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a pre-owned car should be. With a zero-pressure and no haggling process, getting the Lexus vehicle you've always wanted has never been easier. Don't let that Lexus you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Lexus HS 250h for Sale in San Bernardino, CA
- Used Lexus HS 250h for Sale in San Mateo, CA
- Used Lexus HS 250h for Sale in San Ramon, CA
- Used Lexus HS 250h for Sale in San Fernando, CA
- Used Lexus HS 250h for Sale in San Dimas, CA
- Used Lexus HS 250h for Sale in San Diego, CA
- Used Lexus HS 250h for Sale in San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Used Lexus IS 300 for Sale in Compton, CA
Browse by location
- Tacoma vs. Tundra: Everything You Need To Know About Toyota’s Pickup Trucks
- HR-V vs CR-V Honda: The Info You Need To Make The Right Choice
- The Best Sports Cars Under 40k to Buy Used in 2021
- The 9 Most Reliable Sports Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Toyota Tacoma vs. Chevrolet Colorado: Find Out Which Truck is Better
- Toyota Sienna: Specs, Prices & Final Review
- The 9 Best Used 7-Seater SUVs That You Can Buy in 2021
- What's the Average Monthly Car Payment? Find Out Here