Used Land Rover LR3 for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
You've made San Francisco your home, and well, who could blame you? As great as your town is, it's what the rest of the state offers that has you wanderlusting. California is the quintessential, laid-back West Coast experience, and you're here to take it all in. You can imagine strolling the Santa Monica Pier, seeing wildlife at the San Diego Zoo, or taking in the natural beauty of Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park. One thing missing—a reliable ride.
For you only one car will do—a Land Rover LR3. It has everything you are searching for in a car—contemporary design, smooth ride, and power. And it's a Land Rover, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new Land Rover LR3 is way out of your budget. However, there is a better way.
Shift—car buying done the right way
At Shift, we aim to buckle you in the driver's seat of a pre-owned LR3 without busting your wallet. We continuously track millions of data points on past and current prices for similar San Francisco, CA used Land Rover LR3 models to ensure that you get a wallet-friendlier price. Our 150-point inspection on all our pre-owned cars means your purchasing a quality ride. No auto leaves our lots unless they pass our examinations. Sit back and relax knowing your LR3 is ready for action. Plus, we'll give you all the paperwork, like vehicle history and ownership info.
More about San Francisco, CA used Land Rover LR3
The British automaker, Land Rover, built its reputation producing tough-as-they-come off-road machines The company started after World War II when Spencer and Maurice Wilks became impressed by the off-road capabilities of Jeeps. The Series 1, produced in 1948, was the company's first car. It's interior was Spartan, but it had series off-road chops. In 1970, Land Rover debuted their Range Rover model which was a hit with the outdoor crowd. The company had continued success with their Discovery and Freelander models Today, Land Rover continues to produce luxury SUVs that can still take it off-road.
The Land Rover LR3 features a 4L engine that produces an exceptional 300hp. You can expect around 12mpg in the city and about 17mpg on the expressway. The Land Rover LR3 is available in a variety body styles like sport utility.
Buy a Used Land Rover LR3 before it's too late
We strive to remove all the hassle out of purchasing a pre-owned Land Rover LR3, yet still give you a quality ride at a great price. We'll process all the required paperwork, including DMV forms, title, transfer, and registration. Plus, our 150-point inspection means that your Land Rover LR3 is ready for action once it arrives. With a no-haggling and no-pressure buying process, getting the Land Rover LR3 you've always wanted has never been easier. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Land Rover LR3.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Honda Ridgeline for Sale in Hesperia, CA
- Used Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in New Jersey
- Used Porsche Panamera for Sale in Burbank, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz AMG C 43 for Sale in Costa Mesa, CA
- Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Victorville, CA
- Used Jeep Renegade for Sale in College Station, TX
- Used Honda Accord Crosstour for Sale in La Mesa, CA
- Used Toyota Avalon for Sale in Seattle, WA
Browse by location
- The 10 Best Used SUVs With Captain Seats
- Best Sports Cars: The 2021 Reviews You’ve Been Searching For
- Honda Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander: Which One Should You Get?
- Which One is Better? A Mercedes or a BMW? Find Out Here
- Honda Pilot Models, Review, Prices & Specs
- Seven Best Gas Mileage Used Cars: All You Need To Know
- Charger vs. Challenger: Which Dodge Used Muscle Car is Better?
- Toyota Yaris: a Big Review for a Small Car