Used Kia Sedona for Sale in San Francisco, CA
3 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There's just something about San Francisco that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in California, but none like San Francisco. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. Any amazing journey starts with a solid automobile. Unfortunately, your car has seen better days.
You've had your eye on a Kia Sedona for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got almost everything you want in an automobile—updated styling, workmanship, and power. Plus, it's made by Kia, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. We're here to tell you there is a better way to get what you want, and Shift has it.
Shift—how we do business
At Shift, it all starts with our thorough inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. No car leaves our lots unless they pass Shift's inspections. To assure that you receive a great price, we continuously monitor hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for comparable Kias. You can relax knowing that your vehicle is a road warrior and that you got a great deal.
More about your Kia Sedona
Kia is a Korean automaker that produces cars that are noted for their affordability and style. Kia entered the American market in '90s with the Sephia, a subcompact car. Kia rolled out new models later in the decade including its popular Sportage, a compact SUV. Kia merged with fellow Korean automaker, Hyundai, in 1998. Today, Kia has a well-respected lineup of coupes, sedans and crossovers.
Kia Sedona has a 276hp, 4L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Kia Sedona generally gets 25mpg on the highway and 18mpg in the city. The Kia Sedona is available in several body types such as mini-van, passenger, sedan, and sport utility.
Don't miss out on your Kia Sedona
At Shift, we aim to remove all the hassle out of used car buying. There's no need to waste time going from used car lots all over town. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the used car buying process should be. Plus, if you are ever in doubt, you have a week from your purchase date to bring it back. With Shift, you'll get the car you want at an affordable price. Take us for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Kia Sedona
Browse by popular searches
- Used Kia Sedona for Sale in San Bernardino, CA
- Used Kia Sedona for Sale in San Dimas, CA
- Used Kia Sedona for Sale in San Fernando, CA
- Used Kia Sedona for Sale in San Marcos, CA
- Used Kia Sedona for Sale in San Jacinto, CA
- Used Kia Sedona for Sale in San Clemente, CA
- Used Kia Van for Sale in San Francisco, CA
- Used Kia Sedona for Sale in San Antonio, TX
Browse by location
- Best Truck Reviews And The Elements That Make The Trucks Great
- 10 Small SUVs and Crossovers To Buy Used in 2021
- How to Get Car Insurance in Five Steps
- What Does VIN Stand For? Where To Find Your VIN And How To Read It
- What Does Car Insurance Cover?
- Most Reliable Used Trucks Ever and How To Know If Your Truck Is Unreliable
- How Much Is A Cadillac? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Honda Civic vs. Toyota Corolla: Comparing Car Reliability and Ratings