Used Kia Optima Hybrid for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as San Francisco as you can. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71 degrees, your city is begging you to explore everything it offers as much as possible. Without a trustworthy vehicle, you may not see much besides San Francisco, CA.
There's only one car for you and it's a Kia Optima Hybrid. It has just about everything you are looking for in a car—contemporary styling, workmanship, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Kia, a brand you respect. A new Kia Optima Hybrid is just a bit above your budget. However, there is a better way.
Shift—car buying done the right way
At Shift, it all starts with our rigorous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not a single vehicle drives off our lots without passing Shift's examinations. To ensure that you receive a fair sticker price, we continuously track hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for similar Kias. You can rest easy knowing that your car is a road warrior and that you got a great deal.
More about the Kia Optima Hybrid
Kia is a Korean automaker that produces cars that are noted for their affordability and style. Kia entered the American market in '90s with the Sephia, a subcompact car. However, later on in the decade, the company introduced larger models like the Kia Sportage, a compact SUV. Kia merged with Hyundai in 1998, which helped both companies improve their reliability and quality. Today, Kia continues to produce reliable vehicles including sedans, coupes and crossovers.
Kia Optima Hybrid has a 199hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Kia Optima Hybrid typically gets 40mpg in the city and about 46mpg on the freeway. The Optima Hybrid is available in a variety body types such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, passenger, and mini-van.
Buy a Used Kia Optima Hybrid before it's gone
We have the used Kia Optima Hybrid you want and at an affordable price. We inspect all our Kias from bumper to bumper to make sure they are road-ready and give you all the vehicle's history reports. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way used car buying should be. Plus, if you're ever in doubt, you get seven days from the purchase date to return it. With a no-haggling and no-pressure process, having the Kia model you want has never been easier. The next time you're on the road in San Francisco, make sure its in a Kia.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Kia Optima for Sale in San Francisco, CA
- Used Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in San Francisco, CA
- Used Kia Optima Hybrid for Sale in San Bernardino, CA
- Used Kia Optima Hybrid for Sale in San Diego, CA
- Used Kia Optima Hybrid for Sale in San Leandro, CA
- Used Kia Optima Hybrid for Sale in San Fernando, CA
- Used Kia Optima Hybrid for Sale in San Ramon, CA
- Used Kia Optima Hybrid for Sale in San Bruno, CA
Browse by location
- The 6 Most Affordable Sports Cars
- How Long Is A Chevrolet Suburban
- How Much Is A Maserati? A Historic Review
- Charger vs. Challenger: Which Dodge Used Muscle Car is Better?
- On the Hunt for a Dog-Friendly Car? We’ve Got You Covered
- The Best Used Trucks To Buy On A Budget
- How Fast Is A Corvette?
- Crossover vs. SUV: What’s the Difference? And Which One is Better?