Used INFINITI QX50 for Sale in San Francisco, CA
4 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best buds and taking the town on. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71 degrees, your city begs you to explore it as much as possible. However, if you're planning to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need a trustworthy vehicle.
You've had your eye on an INFINITI QX50 for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got just about everything you're seeking in a vehicle—contemporary design, handling, and great fuel economy. And it's an INFINITI, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new INFINITI QX50 is way out of your budget. What if we told you there's a better option?
Shift—how we do business
We'd love to match you with a QX50 in San Francisco at a price that'll make both you and your wallet happy. We regularly track hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for similar INFINITIs to make sure we're giving you a very competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our used cars means you'll be getting a sweet car at a terrific price. No auto drives off our property unless they satisfy our examinations. You can rest easy knowing your QX50 is green lit for action, plus you can access your INFINITI QX50's vehicle history reports and ownership info.
INFINITI QX50—what to know
INFINITI is a luxury brand of Nissan. The brand launched in 1990 with its Q45 sedan, M30 coupe, and the compact G20 models to compete with other Japanese luxury brands like Lexus and Acura. In 2003, the midsize G35, with its sophisticated styling and high-end technology, made people take notice. Today, the company produced a full lineup of stylish cars loaded with premium features.
The INFINITI QX50 features a 4L engine that generates an exceptional 325hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the INFINITI QX50 generally gets 31mpg on the expressway and 24mpg in and around town. The QX50 is available in numerous body types such as sport utility, sedan, and convertible. With so many sunny days per year in San Francisco, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Buy a pre-owned INFINITI QX50 today
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used INFINITI QX50 for Sale in San Antonio, TX
- Used INFINITI QX50 for Sale in San Dimas, CA
- Used INFINITI QX50 for Sale in San Leandro, CA
- Used INFINITI QX50 for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used INFINITI QX50 for Sale in San Fernando, CA
- Used INFINITI QX50 for Sale in San Marcos, CA
- Used INFINITI QX50 for Sale in San Clemente, CA
- Used INFINITI QX50 for Sale in San Diego, CA
Browse by location
- What’s the Real Difference Between a Sedan and a Coupe? Find Out Here
- All You Need To Know About BMW Warranty Coverage
- How Much is a Used Ford Raptor? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- How Much Is A Ford Explorer?
- Honda Civic: Review, Specs & Prices
- An Honest Comparison Between a Ford Expedition and a Chevy Tahoe: All Specs Included
- Chevy Tahoe: How Much Is It, How Much Weight Can It Pull and How Many Miles Can It Last?
- A Guide to Green-Energy Cars