Used Honda Accord Hybrid for Sale in San Francisco, CA
3 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about trying to see as much as San Francisco as possible. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71 degrees, your city is practically begging you to explore the outdoors whenever possible. Without a great car, you may not see much besides San Francisco, CA.
There's only one vehicle for you and it's a Honda Accord Hybrid. It has just about everything you want in a vehicle—attractive styling, smooth ride, and great fuel economy. And it's a Honda, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new Accord Hybrid is way out of your budget. However, there's a better option.
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We strive to match you with an Accord Hybrid in San Francisco at an affordable price. We continually track hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for similar Accord Hybrids to ensure we're giving you a very competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our pre-owned vehicles means you'll be getting a sweet car at a good price. Not one vehicle rolls off our lots without acing our check-lists. You'll get peace of mind knowing your car is ready for the road, plus, we include all the necessary paperwork, like ownership information and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your Accord Hybrid are on the up and up.
More about the Honda Accord Hybrid
You may have seen the Honda name on everything from lawnmowers to motorcycles. However, automobiles are where this Japanese automaker has earned its sterling reputation. Honda is known for building high-quality vehicles that are dependable and fuel-efficient. Honda has been a front runner on many first in the automobile industry. They were one of the first Japanese automakers to have a plant in the United States. Moreover, Honda was one of the first to produce a mass-market hybrid vehicle and popularize technologies like variable valve timing.
Honda Accord Hybrid has a 212hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Honda Accord Hybrid generally gets 50mpg in the city and about 48mpg on the freeway. The Honda Accord Hybrid is available in a variety configurations like sport utility, sedan, passenger, mini-van, and hatchback. With the number of sunny days in Honda, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Purchase a Pre-owned Honda Accord Hybrid before it's too late
At Shift, have the used Honda Accord Hybrid you want and at a wallet-friendly price. We inspect all our Hondas from bumper to bumper to make sure they are ready for duty and give you all the necessary paperwork. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way used car buying should be. Moreover, if you're ever in doubt, you get seven days from your purchase date to bring it back. With great rates, a no-pressure buying process, and quality Honda models, we put the joy back into obtaining the car you've dreamed of driving all around San Francisco - Oakland - Fremont. Don't let that Honda you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Honda Accord for Sale in San Francisco, CA
- Used Honda Accord Hybrid for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used Honda Accord Hybrid for Sale in San Diego, CA
- Used Honda Accord Hybrid for Sale in San Fernando, CA
- Used Honda Accord Hybrid for Sale in San Leandro, CA
- Used Honda Accord Hybrid for Sale in San Bruno, CA
- Used Honda Accord Hybrid for Sale in San Clemente, CA
- Used Honda Accord Hybrid for Sale in San Bernardino, CA
Browse by location
- What Is a Powertrain Warranty and What Does It Cover?
- Honda Accord versus Toyota Camry: The Info You Need to Make the Right Choice
- Tired Of Cramped Car Rides? These Are the 7 Best Used Cars For Tall Drivers
- Everything BMW X5: What's Good About It?
- Car Appraisal: Its Meaning and What to Expect
- How Much is a Nissan Rogue? Models, Price and Reviews
- Brand Battle, Audi vs. BMW: Which One is Better and Why?
- How Much is a Toyota RAV4?