Used Ford Fiesta for Sale in San Francisco, CA
10 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Download these new markdowns
Found a car you love? Get it while you can!
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in California, but none quite like San Francisco. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. Naturally, any good road trips begins with a solid automobile. Unfortunately, your vehicle has seen better days.
There's only one vehicle for you and it's a Ford Fiesta. It has just about everything you want in a car—updated styling, quality, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Ford, a brand you respect. However, a new Ford Fiesta is way out of your budget. However, there is a better way.
The only way to buy a used car
We aim to give people a great used Ford at a competitive price. It all begins with our full 150-point inspection. Not one car rolls off our lots without acing Shift's examinations. To assure that you receive a wallet-friendlier sticker price, we continually keep track of hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Ford Fiesta models?You'll have peace of mind knowing that your ride is road-ready and that you got a great deal.
Ford Fiesta—what to know
The Ford Motor Company has been selling automobiles all over the world for over a century. For many, this member of the Big Three American manufacture is the only make they will ever buy, which is a testament to the quality product Ford produces. The automaker has no shortage of iconic vehicles. Ford is known for their rugged, do-anything F-Series trucks, as well as the Mustang, which may be one of the most?amous American vehicles of all time.
Ford Fiesta has a 197hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Ford Fiesta generally gets 31mpg in the city and about 43mpg on the highway. The Ford Fiesta is available in a number of body types such as sport utility, specialty vehicle, sedan, regular cab pickup - standard bed, and regular cab pickup - short bed. With so many sunny days per year in San Francisco, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Purchase a pre-owned Ford Fiesta today
At Shift, have the pre-owned Ford Fiesta you've been seeking and at an affordable rate. We inspect all our Fords from bumper to bumper to make sure they are ready for the road and give you all the necessary paperwork. Plus, if you are ever in doubt, you get seven days from your purchase date to bring it back. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a used car should be. With competitive prices, a no-pressure purchasing process, and quality Ford models?we put the joy back into obtaining the car of your dreams. Don't let that Ford you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Ford Fiesta for Sale in San Jacinto, CA
- Used Ford Fiesta for Sale in San Jose, CA
- Used Ford Fiesta for Sale in San Clemente, CA
- Used Ford Fiesta for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used Ford Fiesta for Sale in San Marcos, CA
- Used Ford Fiesta for Sale in San Ramon, CA
- Used Ford Fiesta for Sale in San Gabriel Valley, CA
- Used Ford Fiesta for Sale in San Antonio, TX
Browse by location
- The 9 Top Rated Used Midsize SUVs: The Only Midsize SUV Reviews You’ll Need
- Honda Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander: Which One Should You Get?
- Honda Accord versus Toyota Camry: The Info You Need to Make the Right Choice
- Crossover vs. SUV: What’s the Difference? And Which One is Better?
- What Are Car Invoice Prices and How to Find Them
- Best SUVs For Towing: 4x4, Diesel, Luxury and More [Prices and Photos]
- The Best Manual Cars To Buy In 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- 7 Best Cars Suited For Young and New Drivers