Used Ferrari California T for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
San Francisco isn't just the city you live in, it's your home. You have your city dialed and you know the best place to grab a coffee and which restaurants are the place to be. Lately, it's what outside your city that's calling you. You've been California dreaming since, well forever! If you want to make those dreams a reality, you're going to need a trustworthy vehicle. As great as San Francisco, CA, you know there's tons more to see and do.
You already know what you want, and that's a California T by Ferrari. It's got almost everything you're seeking in a vehicle—contemporary design, smooth ride, and plenty of power. And it's a Ferrari, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new California T. However, there's a better way.
Shift—car buying done the right way
At Shift, it all starts with our full 150-point inspection. Not one vehicle leaves our lots unless they pass our inspections. To ensure that you get a fair price, we regularly analyze millions of points of data on current prices for related Ferrari California Ts. You'll be able to relax knowing that your Ferrari has the green light and that you got a great deal.
More about San Francisco, CA used Ferrari California T
Looking for the ultimate in European styling and breathtaking speed? Let us introduce you. Ferrari, the Italian ultra-luxury sports car maker, was founded in 1929 by the famed race car driver Enzo Ferrari. However, it wasn't until the 1940s that a car was produced that bore the Ferrari name and the famed prancing horse logo. Ferrari has built a number of instant classics like the 250 California and the 365 GT. Today, a pre-owned Ferrari continues to be on top of the shortlist of buyers that demand high-powered vehicles with awe-inspiring Italian design.
The Ferrari California T is equipped with a 4L engine which can generate a tremendous 553hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Ferrari California T generally gets 23mpg on the highway and 16mpg in the city. The Ferrari California T is available in a variety body styles like sedan and convertible. With so many sunny days per year in San Francisco, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Buy a Pre-owned Ferrari California T in San Francisco, CA today
We might be a bit biased, but we feel that Shift provides the best used buying experiences online. At Shift, we offer competitive pricing on all our used Ferrari California Ts and make sure to provide all the information to decide. Plus, our top-to-bottom inspection means your Ferrari is ready to drive. Have a vehicle to trade in or need financing to buy your pre-owned Ferrari California T? We can help you with that too. With competitive rates on Ferrari California Ts and a pressure-free buying process, you got nothing to lose. Nothing, except a great deal. today's.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used INFINITI QX80 for Sale in Irvine, CA
- Used Honda Insight for Sale in El Centro, CA
- Used Subaru BRZ for Sale in Greenwood, CA
- Used Audi RS6 for Sale in Oakley, CA
- Used Subaru Impreza for Sale in Round Rock, TX
- Used Chevrolet Malibu for Sale in La Puente, CA
- Used Toyota RAV4 for Sale in Live Oak, TX
- Used Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 for Sale in Salinas, CA
Browse by location
- Trust Us, We Know How to Sell Used Cars: Our Complete Guide to Help You
- Our Complete Toyota Highlander Review
- Interested in a Ford Fusion? Here’s our Review
- Honda Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander: Which One Should You Get?
- Know Your Car Terms: The Importance of a Pre-Purchase Inspection
- Best Large Family SUVs: A Smart Investment On Your Family’s Happiness
- The Best Sports Cars Under 30k To Buy In 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- The 9 Best Used 7-Seater SUVs That You Can Buy in 2021