Used Ferrari California for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about trying to see as much as San Francisco as possible. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71°, your city is begging you to explore it whenever possible. Without a trustworthy vehicle, you may not see much besides San Francisco, CA.
The only car you can see yourself cruising around San Francisco in is a Ferrari California. It's got everything you're seeking in a vehicle—modern styling, quality, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Ferrari, a brand you respect. A new Ferrari California is just a bit above your budget. However, there's a better way.
Shift—how we do business
It all begins with our scrupulous 150-point inspection. No automobile leaves our property without passing our examinations. To assure that you get a great sticker price, we regularly analyze millions of points of data on current prices for comparable Ferrari models. You can relax knowing that your Ferrari is ready for you and that you got a great deal.
More about the Ferrari California
Looking for the ultimate in European styling and breathtaking speed? Let us introduce you. Ferrari was founded in 1929 and is known for stylishly combining comfort and power. The Italian automaker immediately turned heads and took trophies with its custom-built sports cars. However, during the '60s, the company produced beautiful roads cars like the 250 California, 275 GTB, 365, and the 246 GT. Ferrari continues to make head-turning cars that look like their going a hundred miles per hour even at a full stop.
The Ferrari California is equipped with a 4L engine which can generate a hair-raising 553hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Ferrari California generally gets 16mpg in and around town and about 23mpg on the freeway. The Ferrari California is available in a number of configurations such as sedan and convertible. A convertible could be a fun option since San Francisco has so many sunny days a year.
Buy a Pre-owned Ferrari California before it's gone
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used GMC Canyon for Sale in Jackson, CA
- Used Honda Passport for Sale in Connecticut
- Used Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 for Sale in Poulsbo, WA
- Used Volvo XC90 for Sale in Walnut Creek, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV for Sale in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- Used BMW X6 for Sale in Elgin, TX
- Used Subaru Legacy for Sale in Madera, CA
- Used FIAT 500c for Sale in San Fernando, CA
Browse by location
- Best Pickup Trucks: The Reviews You've Been Searching For [Prices and Photos]
- Car Warranty: What Is It and What Does It Cover?
- Creating Memories On A Budget: Best 7 Used Cars For College Students in 2021
- When Is the Best Time to Buy a Car?
- 10 Small SUVs and Crossovers To Buy Used in 2021
- Chevy Equinox Reviews: Price, Reliability and More
- Wonder No More: Here's How Much Your Totaled Car Is Worth
- Tacoma vs. Tundra: Everything You Need To Know About Toyota’s Pickup Trucks