Used Chrysler Sebring for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in California, but none quite like San Francisco. Your city has just about everything you'd want, and when it doesn't, you can hop in your car and check out what else the great state of California has to offer. Any epic journey starts with a great vehicle. Too bad your ride isn't up for a trip to the store, let alone a road trip, these days.
The only car you can see yourself cruising around San Francisco in is a Chrysler Sebring. It has just about everything you're looking for in a car—contemporary design, handling, and great fuel economy. And it's a Chrysler, a brand you've always trusted. But a Sebring is beyond your means. What if we told you there is a better way?
Shift—how we do business
Lucky for you, Shift has the answer to your problems. We can put you in the driver's seat of a pre-owned Sebring without breaking the bank. It all starts with our scrupulous 150-point inspection. Not one vehicle rolls off our lots unless they satisfy our inspections. Plus, to assure that you receive a great rate, we continuously keep track of tens of thousands of data points on current prices for related Chrysler models. You can rest easy knowing your Chrysler is road-ready, and we'll send you all the paperwork, like ownership records and vehicle history information.
More about San Francisco, CA pre-owned Chrysler Sebrings
Chrysler is one of Detroit's Big Three automakers and was founded in 1925. At one point, Chrysler surpassed Ford as the number two automaker in America. Chrysler is known for innovations like the Hemi engine and touring sedan convertibles like the Chrysler Sebring. Fiat bought Chrysler in 2014. Chrysler's lineup has been significantly reduced in recent years, but they still offer popular models like the 300 and the Town & Country.
Chrysler Sebring has a 235hp, 4L engine. You can expect around 21mpg in the city and about 30mpg on the expressway. The Chrysler Sebring comes in a number of body styles like sport utility, sedan, passenger, mini-van, and convertible. With so many sunny days per year in San Francisco, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Buy a pre-owned Chrysler Sebring today
At Shift, have the pre-owned Sebring you've been seeking and at a budget-friendly rate. We inspect all our Chryslers from inside and out to make sure they are good to go and send along all the necessary paperwork. Moreover, if you're ever in doubt, you have seven days from the purchase date to bring it back. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a pre-owned car should be. With a zero-pressure and no haggling process, getting the Chrysler model you've always wanted has never been easier. Don't let that Chrysler you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Volvo S40 for Sale in Covina, CA
- Used Ram 1500 Classic for Sale in Temecula, CA
- Used Lincoln MKC for Sale in Fullerton, CA
- Used Lexus IS 300 for Sale in Belton, TX
- Used Cadillac CTS for Sale in Chatsworth, CA
- Used Land Rover for Sale in Gilroy, CA
- Used Toyota RAV4 EV for Sale in Harker Heights, TX
- Used Scion tC for Sale in Sun City, CA
Browse by location
- Everything BMW X5: What's Good About It?
- The Best Nissan Sports Cars To Buy Used In 2021
- Chevy Equinox Reviews: Price, Reliability and More
- Is Elantra a Good Car Choice? Here’s Our Hyundai Elantra Review
- How Much is a Lexus? Models, Price & Reviews
- Crossover vs. SUV: What’s the Difference? And Which One is Better?
- Should You Get a Toyota Camry or a Toyota Corolla? Find Out Here
- Best Pickup Trucks: The Reviews You've Been Searching For [Prices and Photos]