Used Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as San Francisco as you can. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71°, your city is begging you to explore it whenever possible. Without an a comfortable ride, you may not see much besides San Francisco, CA.
For you only one car will do—a Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet. It has almost everything you want in a vehicle—attractive design, smooth ride, and horsepower. And it's a Chevrolet, a brand you've always trusted. But a Captiva Sport Fleet is beyond your means. If only there were a way to get the Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet you want but at a fraction of the price. There is!
Shift—how we do business
It all starts with our meticulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. No car drives off our property without passing our check-lists. To assure that you get a wallet-friendlier sticker price, we continuously track hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for related Chevrolet models. You can rest easy knowing that your Chevrolet is road-ready and that you got a great deal.
More about San Francisco, CA used Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
A "Chevy" is as American as apple pie, so much so that there are countless songs that mention this automaker lovingly in their lyrics. Since 1911, Chevrolet has been producing iconic vehicles like the era-defining Bel-Air line and the effortlessly stylish Corvette. Today Chevrolet continues their success by producing industry-leading models like the plug-in hybrid Volt.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet has a 264hp, 3L engine. This model gets 22mpg city and 28mpg expressway. The Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet comes in numerous configurations such as cargo, convertible, crew cab chassis-cab, and crew cab pickup - long bed. With the number of sunny days in Chevrolet, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Get your used Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet in San Francisco, CA before it's gone
We might be a bit biased, but we feel that Shift offers one of the best used vehicle buying experiences out there. At Shift, we offer competitive rates for every pre-owned Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleets and make sure to provide all the information to make a decision. Plus, our 150-point inspection means your Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet is ready to hop on the highway once it's delivered. With great prices, all the paperwork, and the pre-owned Captiva Sport Fleet you've been looking for, Shift is the only way to go. today's.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet for Sale in San Leandro, CA
- Used Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet for Sale in San Marcos, CA
- Used Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet for Sale in San Mateo, CA
- Used Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet for Sale in San Bernardino, CA
- Used Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet for Sale in San Bruno, CA
- Used Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet for Sale in San Jose, CA
- Used Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet for Sale in San Juan Capistrano, CA
Browse by location
- Chevy Equinox Reviews: Price, Reliability and More
- Drinking and Driving Prevention Guide
- Ford Focus: The Only Guide You’ll Need
- Honda Civic: Review, Specs & Prices
- Should You Get a Toyota Camry or a Toyota Corolla? Find Out Here
- Chevy Tahoe: How Much Is It, How Much Weight Can It Pull and How Many Miles Can It Last?
- HR-V vs CR-V Honda: The Info You Need To Make The Right Choice
- Best Truck Reviews And The Elements That Make The Trucks Great