Used Buick Encore GX for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as San Francisco as you can. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71°, your city begs you to explore the outdoors as much as possible. Without an a solid set of wheels, you may not see much besides San Francisco, CA.
You've had your eye on a Buick Encore GX for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has everything you want in a car—modern styling, workmanship, and great fuel economy. And it's a Buick, a brand you've always trusted It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if we told you there is a better option.
Shift—car buying done the right way
We'd love to set you up with an Encore GX in San Francisco at a price that'll make both you and your wallet happy. We regularly keep track of millions of data points on current and past prices for related Buicks to ensure we are giving you a very competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our used vehicles means you'll be getting a sweet car at a great price. Not one auto leaves our lots without passing Shift's check-lists. You'll have peace of mind knowing your car is ready for San Francisco, plus you'll have access to your Buick's history and ownership info so you can see that your car and Shift are on the up and up.
Buick Encore GX—what to know
Buick, which is owned by General Motors, is one of America's oldest automobile brands. The company, which has been around since 1903, focused on producing cars aimed at working professionals. Today, Buick still offers that affordable luxury with a lineup that includes sedans, crossovers, and SUVs.
Buick Encore GX has a 155hp, 1L engine. You can expect around 30mpg in the city and about 32mpg on the highway. The Encore GX is available in numerous configurations such as sport utility, sedan, and convertible. With the amount of sunny days in Buick, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Buy a Used Buick Encore GX before it's gone
At Shift, have the used Encore GX you've been seeking and at a competitive price. We make sure all our vehicles are inspected from headlights to taillights and give you all the necessary paperwork. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way used car buying should be. Moreover, if you're ever in doubt, you have a week from the purchase date to bring it back. With a no-haggling and no-pressure process, finding the Buick vehicle you want has never been easier. The next time you're on the road in San Francisco, make sure its in a Buick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Toyota Highlander for Sale in Upland, CA
- Used Subaru Impreza for Sale in Pasadena, CA
- Used Audi TTS for Sale in Fontana, CA
- Used Chrysler for Sale in Montana
- Used BMW M3 for Sale in Vermont
- Used Audi A7 for Sale in Poulsbo, WA
- Used Toyota Corolla for Sale in Chula Vista, CA
- Used Alfa Romeo Giulia for Sale in Round Rock, TX
Browse by location
- How Much Is A Used Nissan Altima?
- What’s the Real Difference Between a Sedan and a Coupe? Find Out Here
- Interested in a Ford Fusion? Here’s our Review
- Honda Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander: Which One Should You Get?
- Here's What You Need To Know To Buy a Car With Cash
- Car Appraisal: Its Meaning and What to Expect
- On the Hunt for a Dog-Friendly Car? We’ve Got You Covered
- Electric vs. Gas Cars: What’s the Real Difference Between Them?