Used BMW X7 for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best friends and taking the town on. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71°, your city is practically begging you to explore everything it offers whenever possible. Without a great car, you may not see much besides San Francisco, CA.
The only car you can see yourself driving around San Francisco in is a BMW X7. It has almost everything you want in a vehicle—modern styling, smooth ride, and power. And it's a BMW, a brand you've always trusted. A new X7 is just a bit above your budget. What if we told you there is a better way?
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We'd love to match you with a X7 in San Francisco at an affordable price. We continually check hundreds of thousands of data points on current and past prices for similar X7 models to ensure we are giving you a very competitive price. You'll get a quality pre-owned BMW X7 that has been through our thorough 150-point inspection. No auto rolls off our property unless they satisfy our examinations. Sit back and relax knowing your vehicle is ready for the road, plus, we include all the necessary paperwork, like ownership info and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your vehicle are on the up and up.
More about your BMW X7
BMW, or Bavarian Motor Works, is a German luxury brand self-described as "The Ultimate Driving Machine." If you've ever sat behind the wheel of a BMW, you most likely whole-heatedly agree with the company's slogan. The German automaker is credited for introducing new technologies such as turbocharged engines and advanced electronics. Today, BMW doesn't just focus just on sports cars. They have a full lineup that includes wagons, sedans, SUVs, and coupes.
The BMW X7 is equipped with a 4L engine that can produce a tremendous 523hp. This model gets 20mpg city and 25mpg expressway. The BMW X7 comes in a number of body styles like convertible, sedan, sport utility, and station wagon. A convertible could be a fun option since San Francisco has so many sunny days a year.
Purchase a pre-owned BMW X7 today
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Kia Rio for Sale in Albany, OR
- Used Nissan Sentra for Sale in Lakewood, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz C 63 for Sale in Albany, CA
- Used Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in Santa Rosa, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz GLK 350 for Sale in Lakewood, CA
- Used Lexus ES 350 for Sale in Bakersfield, CA
- Used Mazda CX-30 for Sale in Daly City, CA
- Used Volkswagen Tiguan Limited for Sale in Pleasant Hill, CA
Browse by location
- BMW X1 Models, Review, Price and Specs
- How Much Does a Ford F-150 Weigh?
- Chevy Volt Reliability: Is Buying A Used Chevy Volt Worth It? [Complete Analysis]
- Ford Edge vs Escape: Which One Is Best?
- Everything on the Subaru Outback: Prices, Mileage, and Specs
- What Is A Large SUV? The Best and Most Reliable Large SUVs To Buy
- How Much Is An Audi A4?
- How Can You Trade a Financed Car?