Used BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There aren't many cities in California quite like San Francisco. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. But when you're ready to discover more of California, you'll need reliable vehicle. Unfortunately, your vehicle isn't up to the challenge.
The only car you can see yourself cruising around San Francisco in is a BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo. It has just about everything you are searching for in a car—contemporary styling, quality, and great fuel economy. Plus, it's made by BMW, a brand you respect. A new 5 Series Gran Turismo is just a bit above your budget. However, there is a better option.
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We'd love to set you up with a 5 Series Gran Turismo in San Francisco at an affordable price. We regularly follow millions of data points on current prices for related 5 Series Gran Turismo models to make sure we're giving you a very competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our used cars means you'll be getting a terrific car at a good price. Not a single auto rolls off our property without acing our inspections. Sit back and relax knowing your BMW is road-ready, plus you can access your 5 Series Gran Turismo's vehicle history reports and ownership information.
BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo—what to know
BMW, or Bavarian Motor Works, is a German luxury brand self-described as "The Ultimate Driving Machine." If you've ever sat behind the wheel of a BMW, you most likely whole-heatedly agree with the company's slogan. The German automaker is credited for introducing new technologies such as turbocharged engines and advanced electronics. With family-friendly wagons, stately sedans, sporty coupes, and luxurious SUVs, the German automaker currently has a diverse lineup. Whichever BMW you choose, you most likely will describe it as sheer driving pleasure.
The BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo features a 4L engine that produces a respectable 445hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo typically gets 20mpg in and around town and about 30mpg on the freeway. The BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo comes in a number of body styles such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, and convertible. With so many sunny days per year in San Francisco, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Buy a Pre-owned BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo in San Francisco, CA today
At Shift, we strive to take all the trouble out of car buying. There's no need to spend time visiting pre-owned dealers all over San Francisco. Moreover, if you are ever in doubt, you get seven days from your purchase date to bring it back. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a pre-owned car should be. With us, you can get the 5 Series Gran Turismo you want at an affordable price. Take us for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo for Sale in San Bruno, CA
- Used BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo for Sale in San Marcos, CA
- Used BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo for Sale in San Jacinto, CA
- Used BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo for Sale in San Dimas, CA
- Used BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo for Sale in San Mateo, CA
- Used BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo for Sale in San Diego, CA
- Used BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo for Sale in San Juan Capistrano, CA
Browse by location
- Car Dealer Fees: What They Are and How to Avoid Them
- The Best Electric SUVs To Buy Used In 2021
- How Much Is A Ford Edge? A Complete Guide On Prices and Features
- The Best AWD Sports Cars to Buy Used in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- On the Hunt for a Dog-Friendly Car? We’ve Got You Covered
- What's a Good APR For a Car?
- Interested in a Ford Fusion? Here’s our Review
- How Much Is A Used Nissan Altima?