Used Audi S4 for Sale in San Francisco, CA
5 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as San Francisco as you can. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71°, your city is begging you to explore everything it offers whenever possible. Without an a comfortable ride, you may not see much besides San Francisco, CA.
You already know what you want, and that's an Audi S4. It has just about everything you want in a vehicle—modern design, quality, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Audi, a brand you respect. But an Audi S4 is beyond your means. There's a better way to buy a pre-owned vehicle, and Shift has it.
The only way to buy a used car
We'd love to match you with an Audi S4 in San Francisco at a price that'll make both you and your wallet happy. We continuously track hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for similar Audi models to ensure we are giving you a very competitive price. You'll get a used S4 that's passed our meticulous 150-point inspection. No vehicle rolls off our property unless they satisfy Shift's checklists. Sit back and relax knowing your Audi S4 is ready for the road, plus you'll get your Audi S4's history and ownership info so you can see that your S4 and Shift are on the up and up.
Audi S4—what to know
The high-end German car maker, Audi, has been around since 1910, but became part of the larger Volkswagen Group in the early 1960s. The company made a splash in the 1980s with its all-wheel-drive sports coupe, the Quattro. The German automaker had a few up and down years, but the 2000s saw it revving back up again with popular models like the TT roadster and A4 and A6 premium sedans. Today's Audi continue to a mainstay in the luxury market. The automaker has a full inventory with everything from refined SUVs to well-appointed sedans.
The Audi S4 features a 4L engine that produces an impressive 354hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Audi S4 typically gets 30mpg on the highway and 21mpg in and around town. The S4 is available in numerous body styles like convertible, sedan, sport utility, and station wagon. A convertible could be a fun option since San Francisco has so many sunny days a year.
Purchase a pre-owned Audi S4 today
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Audi S4 for Sale in San Fernando, CA
- Used Audi S4 for Sale in San Bernardino, CA
- Used Audi S4 for Sale in San Jose, CA
- Used Audi S4 for Sale in San Dimas, CA
- Used Audi S4 for Sale in San Ramon, CA
- Used Audi S4 for Sale in San Diego, CA
- Used Audi S4 for Sale in San Mateo, CA
- Used Audi S4 for Sale in San Marcos, TX
Browse by location
- The Best Nissan Sports Cars To Buy Used In 2021
- Car Warranty: What Is It and What Does It Cover?
- What's APR and How Is It Different from Interest Rate?
- Honda Civic: Review, Specs & Prices
- Six Best Used 6-Passenger Cars to Keep an Eye On
- All-Wheel-Drive versus Front-Wheel-Drive in Snow: Which One is Better
- Don't Let Anyone Fool You: Here's a Guide on What's a Good Mileage for a Used Car
- The Best Used Trucks To Buy On A Budget