Used Lotus Evora for Sale in Salem, OR
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Salem is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about trying to see as much as Salem as possible. Without an a comfortable ride, you may not see much besides Salem, OR.
There's only one vehicle for you and it's an Evora by Lotus. It has just about everything you're searching for in an automobile—attractive design, smooth ride, and horsepower. And it's a Lotus, a brand you've always trusted. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. However, there's a better way.
The only way to buy a used car
It all starts with our thorough 150-point inspection. Not one vehicle leaves our lots without passing Shift's check-lists. To assure that you receive a reasonable rate, we continually analyze millions of points of data on past and current prices for comparable Lotus Evoras. You'll be able to relax knowing that your car is ready for action and that you got a great deal.
More about Salem, OR used Lotus Evoras
Founded in 1948 by Anthony Chapman, Lotus is a British automaker specializing in high-performance, lightweight sports cars. The car maker started to gain wide notice with its Lotus Elite, a unibody fiberglass car, in the 1950s. After a few lean years, Lotus produced the Elise in 1996 which helped the company come roaring back. Lotus's lineup is usually small, but all their models have performance-focused design and superb handling.
The Lotus Evora features a 4L engine that generates an impressive 345hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Lotus Evora typically gets 18mpg in the city and about 27mpg on the expressway. The Lotus Evora is available in numerous body styles such as sedan and convertible.
Buy a Used Lotus Evora before it's gone
We may be biased, but we believe we give you one of the best used purchasing experiences online. We offer competitive pricing for every used Lotus Evoras and give you all the information you'll need to make a decision. Plus, our 150-point inspection means your Lotus is ready to drive. Competitive prices, a fabulous selection on Lotus Evoras, and outstanding customer service? Check, check, and check! today's.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Lotus Evora for Sale in Montana
- Used Lotus Evora for Sale in Oklahoma
- Used Lotus Evora for Sale in Lafayette, OR
- Used Lotus Evora for Sale in Dundee, OR
- Used Lotus Evora for Sale in Eugene, OR
- Used Lotus Evora for Sale in Albany, OR
- Used Lotus Evora for Sale in North Carolina
- Used Lotus Evora for Sale in Puerto Rico
Browse by location
- Our Quick & Easy Guide To Hyundai Warranties
- How Much Is A Corvette? The Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- How Much is a Used Jeep Trackhawk? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- Know Your Car Terms: The Importance of a Pre-Purchase Inspection
- How Much Is A Ford Edge? A Complete Guide On Prices and Features
- 8 Best Used 8-Passenger Vehicle You Can Buy For Your Family’s Comfort in 2021
- What Does VIN Stand For? Where To Find Your VIN And How To Read It
- The Ultimate Ford Mustang Review: Prices, Pictures & Specs