Used Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in Beaverton, OR
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There aren't many cities in Oregon quite like Beaverton. You have trouble deciding what to do on any given weekend because there is almost too much to choose from. Any great journey starts with a dependable automobile. Unfortunately, your vehicle isn't up for a trip to the store, let alone a road trip, these days.
The only car you can see yourself cruising around Beaverton in is a Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid. It has everything you're looking for in a vehicle—contemporary styling, workmanship, and reliability. Plus, it's made by Kia, a brand you respect. A new Optima Plug-In Hybrid is just a bit above your budget. What if we told you there is a better way?
The only way to buy a used car
Lucky for you, Shift has the answer to your problems. We can get you the pre-owned Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid you want without breaking the bank. It all begins with Shift's meticulous 150-point inspection. No vehicle leaves our property without passing. Plus, to ensure that you get a reasonable price, we regularly monitor hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for related Kias. You can rest easy knowing that your ride is road-ready and that you're getting a great price.
Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid—what to know
Kia, a South Korean automaker, first started in 1944 producing bicycle parts in the 1950s producing Korea's first bicycle. It wasn't until 1973 that the company produced its first passenger car, the Brisa. Kia entered the U.S. market in the 1990s with a subcompact car, the Sephia. Kia continued to roll out newer and bigger models, like the Sportage, a compact SUV. Kia's quality and reliability improved when it merged with Hyundai in 1998. Today, Kia continues to produce reliable vehicles including sedans, coupes and crossovers.
Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid has a 202hp, 2L engine. The Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid is available in a number of body styles such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, passenger, and mini-van.
Buy a Pre-owned Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid before it's too late
You don't have to pay through the nose for a great Optima Plug-In Hybrid. We make sure all our vehicles are road-ready and give you all the vehicle's history reports. Plus, if you're ever in doubt, you get seven days from your purchase date to return it. You may call it a win-win, but we just think it's the way pre-owned car buying should be. With a zero-pressure and no haggling buying process, having the Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid you've always wanted has never been easier. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Kia in Beaverton, OR!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Used Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid for Sale
- Used Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in Florida
- Used Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in Delaware
- Used Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in California
- Used Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in Independence, OR
- Used Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in Lebanon, OR
- Used Kia Optima Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in Astoria, OR
- Used Kia Optima Hybrid for Sale in Beaverton, OR
Browse by location
- 10 Small SUVs and Crossovers To Buy Used in 2021
- Trust Us, We Know How to Sell Used Cars: Our Complete Guide to Help You
- Here’s How to Switch Your Car Insurance in Five Steps
- Five Things You Should Know About Used Car Warranties
- Which Car Should You Buy: An Audi, BMW, or Mercedes? Find Out Here
- How Much is a Toyota RAV4?
- The 9 Best Used Trucks in 2021
- How Much is a Used Sprinter Van?