Used Porsche 911 for Sale in Albany, OR
6 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, Albany is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about trying to see as much as Albany as possible. Without a comfortable ride, you may not see much besides Albany, OR.
You've had your eye on a Porsche 911 for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has everything you want in a vehicle—updated styling, workmanship, and power. And it's a Porsche, a brand you've always trusted. But a 911 is beyond your means. What if we told you there's a better way?
The only way to buy a used car
We'd love to set you up with a Porsche 911 in Albany at an affordable price. We continually check millions of data points on current and past prices for related 911 models to make sure we are giving you a very competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our used cars means you'll be getting a great car at a great price. No vehicle leaves our property without passing our inspections. Sit back and relax knowing your car is green lit for action, plus you'll get your Porsche's history and ownership information so you can see that your 911 and Shift are on the up and up.
More about Albany, OR used Porsche 911
Porsche is German automaker that specializes in producing sports cars famous for their performance and style. Porsche started in 1913 with its focus on designing racing cars. It wasn't until 1964, with the release of the famous 911, that the company started to gain international notice. Porsche had some financial woes in the '90s. However, with the introduction of the Boxster, a sporty, fun roadster, in 1997 helped Porsche get back on their feet. The next decade saw Porsche add an SUV, the Cayenne, to its lineup and the Carrera GT supercar. Today, the automaker continues to modify its lineup while still maintaining top-notch performance.
The Porsche 911 is equipped with a 4L engine that can produce a tremendous 700hp. The Porsche 911 gets 22mpg city and 29mpg expressway. The 911 is available in a variety body styles such as sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Get your used Porsche 911 in Albany, OR before it's gone
You don't have to pay through the nose for a trustworthy 911. We make sure all our vehicles are road-ready and send along all the necessary paperwork. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way pre-owned car buying should be. Plus, if you are ever in doubt, you have a week from the purchase date to return it. With great rates, a no-pressure purchasing process, and quality Porsche 911s, we put the fun back into finding the car of your dreams. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Porsche in Albany, OR!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Porsche 911 for Sale in Albany, CA
- Used Porsche 911 for Sale in Washington
- Used Porsche 911 for Sale in Georgia
- Used Porsche 911 for Sale in Nevada
- Used Porsche 911 for Sale in Kansas
- Used Porsche 911 for Sale in Dundee, OR
- Used Porsche 911 for Sale in Independence, OR
- Used Porsche 911 for Sale in Gladstone, OR
Browse by location
- Tacoma vs. Tundra: Everything You Need To Know About Toyota’s Pickup Trucks
- Chevy Tahoe: How Much Is It, How Much Weight Can It Pull and How Many Miles Can It Last?
- Supercharger vs. Turbo: Which One is Better for You?
- What’s the Real Difference Between a Sedan and a Coupe? Find Out Here
- Ford vs. Chevy: Longtime Rivalry Building Durable Trucks
- What Does VIN Stand For? Where To Find Your VIN And How To Read It
- Honda Fit Review: Price, Reliability, Models and More
- Interested in a Ford Focus? Here's Our Review