Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in Torrance, CA
4 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Whether work brought you here or it's always been your home, Torrance is your town. But you know there's a whole lot more to do and see besides what's in your city. The Golden State begs to be explored. With more than half the year being nothing but sunny days, chances are the weather will be on your side whenever you head out. If you want to see everything from the Golden Gate Bridge to Yosemite Valley, you're going to need a great set of wheels.
You already know what you want, and that's a Rogue Sport by Nissan. It has everything you are looking for in a vehicle—contemporary styling, smooth ride, and great fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Nissan, a brand you respect. A new Nissan Rogue Sport is just a bit above your budget. If only there were a way to get the Nissan Rogue Sport you want but at a fraction of the price. There is!
The only way to buy a used car
It all begins with our thorough 150-point inspection. No automobile leaves our lots without acing our inspections. To assure that you get a reasonable rate, we regularly track hundreds of thousands of points of data on current prices for similar Rogue Sports. You can rest easy knowing that your vehicle is ready to drive all over Torrance and the rest of California and that you got a great deal.
More about Torrance, CA pre-owned Nissan Rogue Sports
Nissan, formerly Datsun, has been a mainstay on highways all over the world. Chances are you'll still see some Datsun vehicles on the road, which is a testament to the reliability of their cars. The Japanese automaker is known for stylish sedans like the Altima, as well as rugged and reliable heavy-duty trucks like the Titan. The automaker got its start in the 1930s and hasn't let off the gas since. Today, Nissan continues to push the boundaries with all-electric vehicles like the Leaf and the GT-R super car.
Nissan Rogue Sport has a 141hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Nissan Rogue Sport typically gets 32mpg on the freeway and 25mpg in and around town. The Rogue Sport comes in a number of body types like station wagon, sport utility, sedan, regular cab pickup - long bed, and passenger. With so many sunny days per year in Torrance, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Don't miss out on your Nissan Rogue Sport
At Shift, have the used Nissan Rogue Sport you want and at an affordable price. We make sure all our vehicles are road-ready and give you all the necessary paperwork. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way pre-owned car buying should be. Plus, if you decide this isn't the Nissan for you, you have seven days from the purchase date to bring it back. With competitive rates, a no-pressure buying process, and quality Nissan vehicles, we put the excitement back into obtaining the car you've dreamed of driving all around Torrance. The next time you're on the road in Torrance, make sure its in a Nissan!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in Monterey, CA
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in Vista, CA
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in Ventura, CA
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in Vallejo, CA
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in Lincoln, CA
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in Salinas, CA
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in Costa Mesa, CA
- Used Nissan Rogue for Sale in Sherman Oaks, CA
Browse by location
- Electric vs. Gas Cars: What’s the Real Difference Between Them?
- How Can You Trade a Financed Car?
- Tesla Model 3: A Complete Guide on Features and Prices
- The Best Nissan Sports Cars To Buy Used In 2021
- Car Straw Purchase 101: Everything You Need to Know About It
- What's The Real Price Of A Ford Mustang in 2021? [Reviews and Photos]
- What’s the Real Difference Between a Sedan and a Coupe? Find Out Here
- How Much Is A Cadillac Escalade? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features