Used Mazda for Sale in San Leandro, CA
150 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Download these new markdowns
Found a car you love? Get it while you can!
While you love your city, what really gets you ready for the weekend is that there's an entire state that is begging to be explored. You've been California dreaming since, well forever! If you want to make those dreams a reality, you're going to need a great car. As great as San Leandro, CA, you know there's a lot more to explore. You know that you want a Mazda, but that new-car price is a no-go.
Lucky for you, Shift has the answer to your problems. We can get you the pre-owned vehicle you want without busting your wallet. It all starts with Shift's full inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not a single vehicle leaves our property without acing Shift's inspections. Plus, to assure that you receive a great price, we regularly monitor hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for comparable Mazdas. You can relax knowing that your pre-owned Mazda is road-ready and that you're getting a great price.
More about Mazdas in San Leandro
You've researched a lot of different vehicles, and you know a Mazda is what you want. A Mazda has everything you want�style, reliability, and amenities you look for in a vehicle. Plus, with Mazda offering the latest all-electric vehicles, you'll be saving at the pump daily during those 33-minute commutes.
Each model of Mazda has its own set of features. Mazda offer models in all-wheel, four-wheel, front-wheel, and rear-wheel drive. If you plan on doing off-roading or travel in areas with inclement weather, then opt for an all-wheel or four-wheel drive. In most cases, a front-wheel-drive Mazda will provide a solid driving experience in most conditions. At Shift, we realize it's the extras that really make your pre-owned Mazda fun to drive. What amenities come with your used Mazda depends on what model you decide pick. In general, the more premium model Mazda, the more luxurious the features. Some of the more popular amenities people look for on used Mazdas are multi-zone A/C, adjustable lumbar, remote engine start, a trip computer, backup camera, Bluetooth connection, HID headlights, and more. With 258 sunny days in San Leandro, a convertible Mazda could make that drive around town a little brighter.
Amenities are great, but safety is important on your pre-owned Mazda. Some of the safety features you can look for on a pre-owned Mazda:
- Stability and traction control
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Lane departure warning
- Automatic headlights
- Brake assist
- Cross-traffic alert
- Blindspot monitor
Not all safety features are available on every used Mazda. Be sure to check the list of safety features on the Mazda you're interested in.
Buy a Used Mazda before it's too late
You don't have to pay full price for a trustworthy vehicle. We inspect all our Mazdas from inside and out to make sure they are ready for the road and send along all the vehicle's history reports. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the used car buying process should be. Plus, if you decide this isn't the Mazda for you, you have seven days from your purchase date to return it. Get that new-car feeling with a pre-owned Mazda. Don't let that Mazda you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today.
Frequently Asked Questions About Mazdas
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mazda MX-5 Miata for Sale in San Leandro, CA
- Used Mazda for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used Mazda for Sale in San Francisco, CA
- Used Mazda for Sale in San Ramon, CA
- Used Mazda for Sale in San Marcos, CA
- Used Mazda for Sale in San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Used Mazda for Sale in Camarillo, CA
- Used Mazda for Sale in Covina, CA
Browse by location
- Honda Civic vs Accord: Comparing Two All-Star Sedans
- Toyota Highlander vs. Toyota 4Runner: Pros, Cons & Which One is Better for You
- Toyota Tacoma’s Full Review: Price, Capacity and More
- An Honest Comparison Between a Ford Expedition and a Chevy Tahoe: All Specs Included
- How Much Is A Ford Edge? A Complete Guide On Prices and Features
- Jeep Compass vs. Cherokee: Which Crossover is Better for You?
- Best Truck Reviews And The Elements That Make The Trucks Great
- The Top 7 Best MPG Minivans (Fuel Efficient)