Used Nissan LEAF for Sale in Orange, CA
7 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Download these new markdowns
Found a car you love? Get it while you can!
Other cars you might like
Sure, Orange is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best friends and seeing what kind of wholesome trouble you can all get into. With 277 sunny days a year and summer temps around 83°, your city begs you to explore all it offers whenever possible. Without a trustworthy vehicle, you may not see much besides Orange, CA.
There's only one car for you and it's a LEAF by Nissan. It's got just about everything you're looking for in a vehicle—updated styling, workmanship, and great safety features. Plus, it's made by Nissan, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. However, there's a better way.
Shift—how we do business
We strive to set you up with a Nissan LEAF in Orange at a price that'll make both you and your bank account happy. We regularly follow millions of data points on past and current prices for related Nissans to make sure we're offering a competitive price. You'll get a pre-owned Nissan LEAF that's aced our meticulous 150-point inspection. No vehicle leaves our property without acing Shift's inspections. You'll get peace of mind knowing your LEAF is road-ready. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your car's history report and ownership information.
Nissan LEAF—what to know
Nissan, formerly Datsun, has come a long way the last couple of decades. This Japanese automaker makes everything from stylish sedans, like the Altima, to the Titan, a heavy-duty truck that is as reliable as it is rugged. Nissan has been around in some form or another since the 1930s and has consistently pushed the boundaries of what a car can be. Nissan continues their automotive excellence in new categories like all-electric with their popular Leaf, as well as super cars like the GT-R.
Buy a Used Nissan LEAF in Orange, CA today
You don't have to pay top dollar for a trustworthy LEAF. We inspect all our Nissans from inside and out to make sure they are good to go and send along all the necessary paperwork. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the pre-owned car buying process should be. Plus, if you determine this isn't the Nissan for you, you have a week from your purchase date to bring it back. Get that new-car feeling with a used Nissan. The next time you're on the road in Orange, make sure its in a Nissan.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Nissan LEAF for Sale in Orange County, CA
- Used Nissan LEAF for Sale in Malibu, CA
- Used Nissan LEAF for Sale in Palmdale, CA
- Used Nissan LEAF for Sale in Pleasanton, CA
- Used Nissan LEAF for Sale in Davis, CA
- Used Nissan LEAF for Sale in Livingston, CA
- Used Nissan LEAF for Sale in Red Bluff, CA
- Used Nissan LEAF for Sale in Shingle Springs, CA
Browse by location
- 7 Safest and Easiest Used Cars To Drive For Seniors in 2021
- Toyota Tacoma’s Full Review: Price, Capacity and More
- Trust Us, We Know How to Sell Used Cars: Our Complete Guide to Help You
- 7 Best Cars Suited For Young and New Drivers
- What Are Umbrella Insurance Policies & How Do They Work?
- Car Warranty: What Is It and What Does It Cover?
- Top 9 Best Used Cars Under $20,000 For Beginners
- Tired Of Cramped Car Rides? These Are the 7 Best Used Cars For Tall Drivers