Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Oakland, CA
2 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
While your city is pretty great, what really gets you ready for the weekend is that there is an entire state waiting for you to explore. California is the essential, laid-back West Coast lifestyle, and you're here to see everything you can. You can imagine strolling the Santa Monica Pier, seeing wildlife at the San Diego Zoo, or getting some rest and relaxation in Big Sur. But to do so, you're going to need a good car.
You already know what you want, and that's a MINI Cooper Clubman. It has everything you want in an automobile—updated styling, smooth ride, and great fuel economy. Plus, it's made by MINI, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if you could get practically everything you're looking for in a MINI Cooper Clubman, but without paying full sticker price?
Shift—how we do business
We'd love to match you with a Cooper Clubman in Oakland at an affordable price. We continually monitor millions of data points on current prices for related MINIs to ensure we're offering a competitive price. You'll get a used MINI Cooper Clubman that's aced our rigorous 150-point inspection. Not one car drives off our property unless they pass Shift's checklists. You can rest easy knowing your vehicle is ready to drive. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your Cooper Clubman's history report and ownership information.
More about Oakland, CA used MINI Cooper Clubmans
There are a few cars on the road that are so small, yet make such a big statement like a MINI. The first MINI car was produced in 1959 by the British Motor Corporation (BMC) to be a lightweight four-passenger car that's size made it ideal for maneuvering and parking in congested cities. John Cooper, who was known for building F1 race cars, improved upon the original design by adding a more powerful engine and improving the suspension. MINI was sold in the U.S. starting in 1962. However, the U'S. enacted stricter emissions policies and unfortunately the MINI could no longer be sold. BMW bought the brand in 1994 but didn't produce a new model until 2000 with a modern MINI Cooper. Today, MINI has a diver lineup of small, yet stylish cars. Whichever pre-owned MINI you buy, rest assured that it'll be sprightly, fun, and a blast to drive.
MINI Cooper Clubman has a 211hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 28mpg in the city and about 37mpg on the expressway. The Cooper Clubman is available in numerous body styles such as sport utility, sedan, and convertible. With so many sunny days per year in Oakland, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Don't miss out on your MINI Cooper Clubman
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Glendora, CA
- Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Compton, CA
- Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Orange County, CA
- Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Shelton, WA
- Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Manteca, CA
- Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Fairfax, CA
- Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Gardena, CA
- Used MINI Cooper Clubman for Sale in Livingston, CA
Browse by location
- How Much Is A Mercedes Benz? All You Need To Know About These Premium Vehicles
- Wonder No More: Here's How Much Your Totaled Car Is Worth
- 7 Best Cars Suited For Young and New Drivers
- Best Large Family SUVs: A Smart Investment On Your Family’s Happiness
- Does Car Insurance Cover Repairs?
- Honda Fit Review: Price, Reliability, Models and More
- Chevy Tahoe: How Much Is It, How Much Weight Can It Pull and How Many Miles Can It Last?
- Interested in a Ford Focus? Here's Our Review