Used Land Rover Discovery Sport for Sale in Merced, CA
10 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Download these new markdowns
Found a car you love? Get it while you can!
Other cars you might like
While your city is pretty great, what really gets you ready for the weekend is that there's a whole state that is begging to be explored. You've been California dreaming since, well forever! If you want to make those dreams a reality, you're going to need a trustworthy vehicle. As great as Merced, CA, you know there is a lot more to discover.
For you only one car will do—a Land Rover Discovery Sport. It has almost everything you want in a car—updated design, smooth ride, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Land Rover, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if we told you there's a better option?
Shift—how we do business
We seek to place you in the driver's seat of a used Land Rover Discovery Sport without breaking the bank. We continuously check hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for related Merced pre-owned Land Rover Discovery Sport to make sure that you get a wallet-friendlier sticker price. Our 150-point inspection on all our used vehicles means your receiving a quality set of wheels. No vehicle leaves our lots without passing Shift's inspections. You'll have peace of mind knowing your Land Rover Discovery Sport is ready to drive. Plus, you'll get access to all the vehicle ownership and history information.
More about Merced, CA used Land Rover Discovery Sports
Land Rovers, a British auto brand, are as capable off-road as they are stylish The company started after WW II when the founding brothers became impressed by Jeeps and their off-road prowess. They produced the Series 1 in 1948. The model was bare-bones, but the permanent four-wheel drive made it adept at handling rough terrain. However, it was during the '70s that the consumer-designed Range Rover model debuted that popularized the brand with outdoor enthusiasts. The company also made a family-friendly model, the Discovery, and the compact SUV the Freelander Today, Land Rover continues to produce luxury SUVs that can still take it off-road.
Land Rover Discovery Sport has a 286hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Land Rover Discovery Sport generally gets 26mpg on the highway and 21mpg in and around town. The Discovery Sport is available in numerous body styles such as sport utility.
Don't miss out on your Land Rover Discovery Sport
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Land Rover Discovery Sport for Sale in Puyallup, WA
- Used Land Rover Discovery Sport for Sale in Issaquah, WA
- Used Land Rover Discovery Sport for Sale in Folsom, CA
- Used Land Rover Discovery Sport for Sale in Encinitas, CA
- Used Land Rover Discovery Sport for Sale in Anaheim, CA
- Used Land Rover Discovery Sport for Sale in Corona, CA
- Used Land Rover Discovery Sport for Sale in Rocklin, CA
- Used Land Rover Discovery Sport for Sale in Compton, CA
Browse by location
- A Complete Guide on Car Sales Tax by State
- Kia vs. Hyundai: Differences and Similarities between Sister Brands
- 7 Best Cars Suited For Young and New Drivers
- An Honest Comparison Between a Ford Expedition and a Chevy Tahoe: All Specs Included
- Charger vs. Challenger: Which Dodge Used Muscle Car is Better?
- The Best Electric Cars to Buy Used in 2021
- The Ultimate Ford Mustang Review: Prices, Pictures & Specs
- The Best Electric SUVs To Buy Used In 2021