Used Mitsubishi Mirage G4 for Sale in Lafayette, CA
Other cars you might like
Sure, Lafayette is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best mates and seeing what kind of wholesome trouble you can all get into. With 262 sunny days a year and summer temps around 82°, your city begs you to explore all it has to offer whenever possible. Without a great car, you may not see much besides Lafayette, CA.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Lafayette in is a Mitsubishi Mirage G4. It has almost everything you want in a car—modern styling, handling, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Mitsubishi, a brand you respect. But a Mitsubishi Mirage G4 is beyond your means. What if we told you there is a better option.
The only way to buy a used car
We strive to set you up with a Mirage G4 in Lafayette at a price you can afford. We continually keep track of hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for comparable Mitsubishis to ensure we are giving you a very competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our pre-owned cars means you'll be getting a great car at a great price. No car leaves our lots unless they satisfy Shift's examinations. You'll rest easy knowing your Mitsubishi Mirage G4 can handle the highway, plus you can access your Mirage G4's vehicle history reports and ownership information.
Mitsubishi Mirage G4—what to know
Mitsubishi, a Japanese word meaning "three diamonds," started in 1870 as a shipping company. It's first car was produced in 1917 and was called the Model A. It wasn't until the '60s that Mitsubishi focused on producing automobiles at a larger scale. Mitsubishi eventually Partnered with Chrysler during the 1970s. Today, the company has a divers lineup which includes hatchbacks, SUVs, and electric vehicles. A pre-owned Mitsubishi is a great option for buyers looking for an affordable, trustworthy vehicle with just the right amount of features to make for an enjoyable drive.
Mitsubishi Mirage G4 has a 78hp, 1L engine. You can expect around 42mpg on the highway and 35mpg in the city. The Mitsubishi Mirage G4 is available in a variety configurations like convertible, crew cab pickup - short bed, extended cab pickup - short bed, and extended cab pickup - standard bed. A convertible could be a fun option since Lafayette has so many sunny days a year.
Purchase a Pre-owned Mitsubishi Mirage G4 before it's gone
At Shift, we strive to remove all the hassle out of buying a pre-owned Mitsubishi Mirage G4, yet still give you a quality ride at a great price. We'll even process all the required paperwork, including title, transfer, registration, and DMV forms. Plus, our 150-point inspection means that your Mirage G4 is ready to drive when we deliver it to you. With a no-haggling and no-pressure buying process, getting the Mirage G4 you've always wanted has never been easier. Contact Shift today.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Used Mitsubishi Mirage G4 for Sale in Lafayette, OR
- Used Mitsubishi Mirage G4 for Sale in Madera, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Mirage G4 for Sale in Lodi, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Mirage G4 for Sale in Alaska
- Used Mitsubishi Mirage G4 for Sale in Dublin, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Mirage G4 for Sale in Oroville, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Mirage G4 for Sale in Canyon Country, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Mirage for Sale in Lafayette, OR
Browse by location
- Most Reliable Used Trucks Ever and How To Know If Your Truck Is Unreliable
- 7 Safest and Easiest Used Cars To Drive For Seniors in 2021
- The Best AWD Sports Cars to Buy Used in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- How Much is a Used Toyota 4Runner? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- What's a Good APR For a Car?
- Everything BMW X5: What's Good About It?
- Which One is Better? A Mercedes or a BMW? Find Out Here
- Toyota Highlander vs. Toyota 4Runner: Pros, Cons & Which One is Better for You