Used Audi S3 for Sale in Gardena, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Gardena is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as Gardena as you can. With 284 sunny days a year and summer temps around 78¬∞, your city is practically begging you to explore the outdoors whenever possible. But, if you're wanting to check out the best spots, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
You already know what you want, and that's an Audi S3. It has almost everything you are looking for in a car—attractive design, smooth ride, and great fuel economy. And it's an Audi, a brand you've always trusted. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. However, there's a better way.
Shift—car buying done the right way
At Shift, we aim to put you in the driver's seat of a used S3 without maxing out your cards. We regularly follow hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for related Gardena, California pre-owned S3 to make sure that you get a fair price. You'll get a used that has gone through our scrupulous 150-point inspection. Not one auto leaves our lots without acing our check-lists. You can rest easy knowing your S3 is ready to drive. Plus, we'll send you all the paperwork, like ownership records and vehicle history info.
Audi S3—what to know
Audi, a German luxury brand, started in 1910 and became part of the Volkswagen Group in 1964. It was during the 1980s when Audi released their Quattro, an all-wheel drive sports coupe, that people started to really take notice of the German automaker. The company continued to have success, especially in the 2000s with models like the sprightly TT Roadster and luxury sedans like the A4 and A6. Today, Audi continues its success in the luxury market by offering a variety of vehicles that impressively combine premium styling with sport-oriented handling and performance.
Audi S3 has a 292hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Audi S3 generally gets 23mpg in the city and about 31mpg on the highway. The Audi S3 comes in numerous configurations like station wagon, sport utility, sedan, and convertible. With so many sunny days per year in Gardena, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Buy a Pre-owned Audi S3 before it's gone
At Shift, we strive to take all the stress out of car buying. There's no need to spend time going from pre-owned lots all over California. Plus, if you are ever in doubt, you have seven days from your purchase date to return it. You may call it a win-win, but we just think it's the way pre-owned car buying should be. With us, you can get the Audi S3 you want at an affordable price. Take us for a spin today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Pasadena, CA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Torrance, CA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Valencia, CA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Sonoma, CA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Lincoln, CA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Highland, CA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Canyon Country, CA
- Used Audi S3 for Sale in Federal Way, WA
Browse by location
- The Best Car Insurance Plans for Young Drivers
- What Are Auto Insurance Deductibles & How Do They Work?
- Chevrolet Tahoe vs. GMC Yukon: Which SUV Is Best For You
- The 9 Best Used 7-Seater SUVs That You Can Buy in 2021
- Creating Memories On A Budget: Best 7 Used Cars For College Students in 2021
- What Are Car Liens and Why Do They Matter?
- Best Used Hybrid Cars to Buy in 2021
- Check Your Honda: Decoding Its VIN