Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale in Fontana, CA
20 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Download these new markdowns
Found a car you love? Get it while you can!
While you love your city, what really gets you excited for the weekends is that there is a whole state that you haven't yet explored. The Golden State begs to be explored. With more than half the year being nothing but sunny days, the weather is usually as good as it gets. If you want to see everything from the beautiful blue Pacific to the sky-scraping Sierras, you're going to need a great car.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Fontana in is a Land Rover Range Rover Evoque. It's got just about everything you are searching for in a car—contemporary design, smooth ride, and great fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Land Rover, a brand you respect. But a Range Rover Evoque is beyond your means. However, there's a better option.
The only way to buy a used car
We strive to provide people a great used vehicle at a great price. At Shift, it all begins with our scrupulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not a single car rolls off our property unless they pass Shift's examinations. To ensure that you receive a wallet-friendlier sticker price, we regularly track millions of data points on past and current prices for related Land Rover Range Rover Evoque models. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your ride is road-ready and that you got a great deal.
More about Fontana, CA used Land Rover Range Rover Evoques
You may think a Land Rover is too stylish to be taken off road, but don't be fooled. These vehicles are designed to handle some of the harshest off-road conditions. The company started after WW II when the founding brothers became impressed by Jeeps and their off-road prowess. They produced the Series 1 in 1948. The model was bare-bones, but the permanent four-wheel drive made it adept at handling rough terrain. In 1970, Land Rover debuted their Range Rover model which was a hit with the outdoor crowd. The company also made a family-friendly model, the Discovery, and the compact SUV the Freelander Today, Land Rover continues to produce luxury SUVs that can still take it off-road.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque has a 296hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 30mpg on the highway and 22mpg in the city. The Range Rover Evoque comes in a number of body types like sport utility.
Get your used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque in Fontana, CA before it's gone
You don't have to pay top dollar for a solid Range Rover Evoque. We make sure all our vehicles are road-ready and send along all the vehicle's history reports. Moreover, if you're ever in doubt, you have seven days from your purchase date to return it. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a used car should be. With a zero-pressure and no haggling buying process, finding the Land Rover model you want has never been easier. Don't let that Land Rover you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale in Oakley, CA
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale in Dublin, CA
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale in Whittier, CA
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale in Vacaville, CA
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale in Clayton, CA
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale in Lake Elsinore, CA
- Used Land Rover for Sale in Fontana, CA
Browse by location
- How Much Is A Maserati? A Historic Review
- Most Reliable Used Trucks Ever and How To Know If Your Truck Is Unreliable
- Ford vs. Chevy: Longtime Rivalry Building Durable Trucks
- How Much is a Lexus? Models, Price & Reviews
- BMW X3: All About Comfort and Practicality
- Jeep Cherokee vs Grand Cherokee: Which Model Is Right For You?
- Toyota Yaris: a Big Review for a Small Car
- What Is A Large SUV? The Best and Most Reliable Large SUVs To Buy