Used Acura for Sale in Daly City, CA
69 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Get first dibs on hot sale cars
Shop now–These deals are first come, first served.
You've made Daly City, California your home, and well, who could blame you? As great as your town is, it's what the rest of the state offers that has you wanderlusting. You've been California dreaming since, well forever! If you want to make those dreams a reality, you're going to need a trustworthy vehicle. As great as Daly City, CA, you know there's plenty more to see. You know that you want an Acura, but that new-car price is a no-go.
We strive to give people a quality used car at a great price. At Shift, it all begins with our full 150-point inspection. Not one vehicle rolls off our lots unless they pass Shift's inspections. To ensure that you get a great price, we constantly check millions of data points on current prices for comparable Acuras. You can rest easy knowing that your vehicle has the green light and that you're getting a great price.
More about Acuras in Daly City
You've checked out a lot of different vehicles, and you know an Acura is what you want. A pre-owned Acura has everything you want�style, reliability, and amenities you look for in a vehicle. Acura also has environmentally-friendly electric models. With the typical commute in Daly City taking around 33 minutes, you'll appreciate those savings at the gas station every month.
Each Acura model boasts different amenities. Acura makes models in both all-wheel drive and front-wheel drive. For many drivers, a front-wheel-drive Acura will provide good handling on wet or slippery roads, and they tend to be cheaper than all-wheel-drive models. However, if you plan on doing off-roading or travel in areas with inclement weather, then opt for an all-wheel-drive used Acura. Now, let's get to those things you really care about�the amenities. Amenities and safety features vary by Acura models. Typically, the more premium the car model, the better the amenities. Many pre-owned Acura models come with the amenities such as multi-zone A/C, adjustable lumbar, remote engine start, a trip computer, backup camera, Bluetooth connection, HID headlights, and more. With 261 sunny days in Daly City, a moonroof or sunroof could up the fun.
Deciding on a used Acura isn't just about the fun amenities. Some of the safety features that you'll find on many Acuras are:
- Stability and traction control
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Lane departure warning
- Automatic headlights
- Brake assist
- Cross-traffic alert
- Blindspot monitor
Only some used Acura models will have certain safety features. Be sure to look for the ones you want when browsing pre-owned cars.
Buy a pre-owned Acura today
At Shift, have the pre-owned Acura you want and at an affordable price. We inspect all our Acuras from inside and out to make sure they are ready for the road and provide all the necessary paperwork. Moreover, if you decide this isn't the Acura for you, you get seven days from your purchase date to return it. You may call it a win-win, but we just think it's the way pre-owned car buying should be. Get that new-car feeling with a pre-owned Acura. Contact Shift today.
Acura Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Acura for Sale in Cathedral City, CA
- Used Acura for Sale in Studio City, CA
- Used Acura for Sale in Culver City, CA
- Used Acura for Sale in Union City, CA
- Used Acura for Sale in Oregon City, OR
- Used Acura for Sale in Yuba City, CA
- Used Acura for Sale in Redwood City, CA
- Used Acura for Sale in Merced, CA
Browse by location
- Subaru Forester vs. Outback: Which One Is Better For You?
- How Much Is A Corvette? The Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Tacoma vs. Tundra: Everything You Need To Know About Toyota’s Pickup Trucks
- Chevrolet Tahoe vs. GMC Yukon: Which SUV Is Best For You
- Chevy Equinox Reviews: Price, Reliability and More
- How Much is a Used Sprinter Van?
- Ford vs. Chevy: Longtime Rivalry Building Durable Trucks
- Toyota Tacoma vs. Ford Ranger: Which Truck is the Right Choice?