Used Mazda Mazda5 for Sale in Covina, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
While your city is pretty great, what really gets you excited for the weekends is that there is an entire state ready for you to take it on. The Golden State has everything from surf to snow. With more than half the year being nothing but sunny days, chances are the weather will be on your side whenever you head out. If you want to see everything from the Santa Monica Pier to Glacier Point, you're going to need a trustworthy vehicle.
You've had your eye on a Mazda Mazda5 for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has everything you're seeking in a vehicle—contemporary design, handling, and a focus on safety. And it's a Mazda, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Mazda Mazda5. However, there's a better way.
Shift—car buying done the right way
At Shift, it all starts with our rigorous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not one automobile rolls off our property without passing Shift's examinations. To assure that you get a competitive sticker price, we constantly analyze millions of points of data on past and current prices for related Mazda Mazda5s. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your vehicle has the green light and that you got a great deal.
More about your Mazda Mazda5
The Japanese automaker, Mazda, is popular for its affordable vehicles that drive like sports cars. The company began selling vehicles stateside in the 1970s with the RX-2, RX-3, and RX-4. Their models one over critics with their sporty handling and affordability. However, it was in 1990 when consumers started to take notice when the company produced the Mazda Miata. Today, Mazda has a diverse lineup of midsize sedans, SUVs, and crossovers. They all still have Mazda's winning formula which is affordable cars that are fun to drive.
Mazda Mazda5 has a 157hp, 3L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Mazda Mazda5 typically gets 22mpg in the city and about 28mpg on the highway. The Mazda5 is available in a number of body types such as sport utility, sedan, regular cab pickup - short bed, passenger, and mini-van. With so many sunny days per year in Covina, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Buy a pre-owned Mazda Mazda5 today
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mazda Mazda5 for Sale in West Covina, CA
- Used Mazda Mazda5 for Sale in Cerritos, CA
- Used Mazda Mazda5 for Sale in Fremont, CA
- Used Mazda Mazda5 for Sale in Burlingame, CA
- Used Mazda Mazda5 for Sale in Oakdale, CA
- Used Mazda Mazda5 for Sale in Lakewood, CA
- Used Mazda Mazda5 for Sale in Marysville, CA
- Used Mazda Mazda5 for Sale in Red Bluff, CA
Browse by location
- Here's What You Need To Know To Buy a Car With Cash
- Jeep Cherokee vs Grand Cherokee: Which Model Is Right For You?
- The 9 Best Used Trucks in 2021
- Everything You Need to Know About How Car Loans Work
- How Much Is An Audi Q5? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- The Best Manual Cars To Buy In 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Toyota Sienna: Specs, Prices & Final Review
- The Best Sports Cars Under 40k to Buy Used in 2021