Used MINI Cooper Countryman for Sale in Burlingame, CA
9 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Download these new markdowns
Found a car you love? Get it while you can!
Other cars you might like
Sure, Burlingame is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as Burlingame as you can. With 256 sunny days a year and summer temps around 74°, your city begs you to explore all it has to offer as much as possible. However, if you're wanting to see it all, you'll need a great car.
You already know what you want, and that's a MINI Cooper Countryman. It has almost everything you want in a car—attractive design, smooth ride, and great fuel economy. And it's a MINI, a brand you've always trusted A new MINI Cooper Countryman is just a bit above your budget. However, there is a better option.
The only way to buy a used car
At Shift, it all starts with our meticulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. No vehicle drives off our property without acing our check-lists. To ensure that you get a wallet-friendlier rate, we continuously check millions of points of data on past and current prices for comparable MINIs. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your car has the green light and that you got a great deal.
More about your MINI Cooper Countryman
MINI, which owned by BMW, is renowned for their compact cars that make a big statement MINI started n 1959 when the British Motor Company wanted to design a car that would excel in maneuvering the congested streets of a busy city. John Cooper, who was known for building F1 race cars, improved upon the original design by adding a more powerful engine and improving the suspension. The MINI made its debut in the U.S. in 1962. However, shortly after, new emissions policies meant the MINI could no longer be imported. MINI was bought by BMW in 1994. In 2000, MINI re-introduced itself with the smartly designed MINI Cooper. Today, MINI has expanded its lineup to include coupes and a 4-door compact SUV. Whichever pre-owned MINI you buy, rest assured that it will be sprightly, exciting, and fit into the smallest of parking spots.
MINI Cooper Countryman has a 215hp, 2L engine. The MINI Cooper Countryman gets 28mpg city and 35mpg freeway. The Cooper Countryman comes in numerous body types such as sport utility, sedan, and convertible. A convertible could be a fun option since Burlingame has so many sunny days a year.
Purchase a Pre-owned MINI Cooper Countryman before it's gone
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used MINI Cooper Countryman for Sale in Redlands, CA
- Used MINI Cooper Countryman for Sale in Tustin, CA
- Used MINI Cooper Countryman for Sale in Anaheim, CA
- Used MINI Cooper Countryman for Sale in Lawndale, CA
- Used MINI Cooper Countryman for Sale in Placerville, CA
- Used MINI Cooper Countryman for Sale in Berkeley, CA
- Used MINI Cooper Countryman for Sale in Eugene, OR
- Used MINI for Sale in Burlingame, CA
Browse by location
- Chevy Equinox Reviews: Price, Reliability and More
- On the Hunt for a Dog-Friendly Car? We’ve Got You Covered
- How Much is a Nissan Rogue? Models, Price and Reviews
- Honda Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander: Which One Should You Get?
- Car Warranty: What Is It and What Does It Cover?
- How Much Is A Ford Explorer?
- Know Your Car Terms: The Importance of a Pre-Purchase Inspection
- 7 Safest and Easiest Used Cars To Drive For Seniors in 2021