Used Volkswagen Jetta for Sale
Found a car that caught your eye?
These new markdowns go fast. Act now!
Purchasing a new Volkswagen Jetta can be expensive, and you may not be able to get all the features you prefer within your budget. Plus, breaking the bank for the latest and greatest seldom affords you with additional benefits besides a slightly refreshed body style. However, there's a more affordable and better method to affording the Volkswagen Jetta you've been waiting for.
At Shift, it all begins with our full inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. No car leaves our property without acing Shift's inspections. To ensure that you receive a wallet-friendlier price, we continuously check hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for comparable Volkswagen models. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your car is road-ready and that you got a great deal.
More about Volkswagen Jetta
Volkswagen Jetta is a full-size vehicle lauded for . All Volkswagen Jettas feature four doors. The Volkswagen Jetta is available in 14 different options, so you'll have numerous of options to select from. Some of the Volkswagen Jetta trims you can pick from are the 1.4T S, 1.4T SE, 1.4T Wolfsburg Edition, 1.8T SE Sport, and 1.8T SEL. Every trim includes a special assortment of options, so choosing the trim really comes down to what will make you happiest with your used Volkswagen Jetta.
About Volkswagen Jetta drive train and fuel economy
All Volkswagen Jettas are front-wheel drive. Front-wheel drive offers a number of advantages over rear-wheel drive. Primarily, front-wheel drive vehicles drive better on slippery roads. However, cars that are front-wheel drive may not do as well in snowy or icy conditions as a four-wheel or all-wheel-drive vehicle.
Volkswagen Jetta has a 210hp, 2L engine in either automatic or manual transmission. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Volkswagen Jetta generally gets 30mpg in the city and about 40mpg on the highway. The Volkswagen Jetta comes in a gasoline-only model.
Volkswagen Jetta safety features
Volkswagen Jetta comes with a variety of features that help keep you safe while driving or if you are ever in a collision. You'll find safety features like:
- Automatic headlights
- Blindspot monitor
- Brake assist
- Cross-traffic alert
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Lane departure warning
- Stability and traction control
Volkswagen Jetta Amenities
We understand sometimes it's all about the amenities. The little things that heighten your driving experience and make you love your car all the more. Extras are commonly dependent on which Volkswagen Jetta trim you select. A few of the more standard conveniences you'll receive on a Volkswagen Jetta are multi-zone A/C, adjustable lumbar, remote engine start, trip computer, backup camera, Bluetooth connection, HID headlights, and more.
At Shift, we strive to take all the hassle out of car buying. There's no need to spend time going from used lots all over town. With us, you can get the Volkswagen you want at a great price. Take Shift for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Used Pontiac G6 for Sale in Oakdale, CA
- Used Kia Soul EV for Sale in Morgan, UT
- Used BMW 1 Series for Sale in Fullerton, CA
- Used Kia Spectra for Sale in Carson, CA
- Used Ferrari 812 Superfast for Sale in Wenatchee, WA
- Used Rolls-Royce Ghost for Sale in Palmdale, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz C 400 for Sale in El Cerrito, CA
- Used Toyota Camry for Sale in Winchester, CA
Browse by location
- How Much Is A Used Nissan Altima?
- A Full Review on Ford Escape
- The Best Car Insurance Plans for Young Drivers
- The 5 Cheapest States for Car Insurance
- Best Pickup Trucks: The Reviews You've Been Searching For [Prices and Photos]
- How Much is a Used Toyota 4Runner? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- Chevy Tahoe: How Much Is It, How Much Weight Can It Pull and How Many Miles Can It Last?
- How Do Car Loans Affect Your Credit Score?