Used Ferrari California T for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
Other cars you might like
You've made Enumclaw your home, and well, who could blame you? As great as your city is, it's what the rest of the state offers that has you wanderlusting. Washington state has something for everyone! With soaring views from Seattle's Space Needle to roaring waterfalls at Rainbow State Park, there's plenty to do no matter what kind of mood you're in. However, if you're planning to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need a trustworthy vehicle.
You've had your eye on a Ferrari California T for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has almost everything you want in an automobile—modern styling, workmanship, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Ferrari, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if we told you there is a better way?
The only way to buy a used car
It all starts with our scrupulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. No automobile rolls off our property unless they satisfy Shift's examinations. To ensure that you receive a good rate, we regularly monitor hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Ferraris. You'll be able to rest easy knowing that your Ferrari is ready for the road and that you got a great deal.
Ferrari California T—what to know
One look at a Ferrari and you know what it's all about—speed and style. Ferrari was founded by Enzo Ferrari n 1929 and is know as one of the world's premier luxury sports car makers. The Italian automaker immediately turned heads and took trophies with its custom-built sports cars. However, during the '60s, the company produced beautiful roads cars like the 250 California, 275 GTB, 365, and the 246 GT. Today, a pre-owned Ferrari continues to be on top of the shortlist of buyers that demand high-powered vehicles with awe-inspiring Italian design.
The Ferrari California T is equipped with a 4L engine with a whopping 553hp. You can expect around 16mpg in the city and about 23mpg on the highway. The Ferrari California T comes in several body types like convertible and sedan.
Buy a pre-owned Ferrari California T today
We have the pre-owned Ferrari California T you want and at a competitive price. We inspect all our Ferraris from headlights to taillights to make sure they are road-ready and send along all the necessary paperwork. Moreover, if you determine this isn't the Ferrari for you, you get seven days from your purchase date to return it. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a used car should be. Get that new-car feeling with a used Ferrari California T. Contact Shift today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Jaguar XJ for Sale in San Jose, CA
- Used Audi A3 for Sale in Lake Elsinore, CA
- Used Honda Insight for Sale in Hayward, CA
- Used Ram 1500 for Sale in Bothell, WA
- Used Hyundai Santa Fe for Sale in Carlsbad, CA
- Used Mazda MX-5 Miata RF for Sale in Vancouver, WA
- Used Dodge for Sale in Red Bluff, CA
- Used Honda Accord Crosstour for Sale in San Jacinto, CA
Browse by location
- How Much Is A Used Nissan Altima?
- How Much Is A Ford Explorer?
- The Best Sports Cars Under 40k to Buy Used in 2021
- The 10 Best Used SUVs With Captain Seats
- Best Large Family SUVs: A Smart Investment On Your Family’s Happiness
- Chevrolet Tahoe vs. GMC Yukon: Which SUV Is Best For You
- The 8 Best Used Cars For Your Daily Commute to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Most Reliable Used Trucks Ever and How To Know If Your Truck Is Unreliable