Used Land Rover LR2 for Sale in Edmonds, WA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, Edmonds is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best mates and taking the town on. But, if you plan to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Edmonds in is a Land Rover LR2. It's got everything you want in an automobile—contemporary styling, quality, and a focus on safety. And it's a Land Rover, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new Land Rover LR2 is way out of your budget. What if we told you there is a better way?
Shift—how we do business
We love setting up people, like you, with a pre-owned Land Rover they're going to love. At Shift, it all starts with our rigorous 150-point inspection. Not a single auto leaves our property without acing our examinations. To ensure that you get a great sticker price, we continually follow tens of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Land Rover LR2s. You can rest easy knowing that your car is ready to drive and that you got a great deal.
More about Edmonds, WA pre-owned Land Rover LR2s
The British automaker, Land Rover, built its reputation producing tough-as-they-come off-road machines The company started after WW II when the founding brothers became impressed by Jeeps and their off-road prowess. The produced their first vehicle in 1948, the Series 1. In 1970, Land Rover debuted their Range Rover model which was a hit with the outdoor crowd. The company continued down this path with the Discovery and Freelander models. Today, Land Rover continues to produce luxury SUVs that can still take it off-road.
Land Rover LR2 has a 240hp, 3L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Land Rover LR2 typically gets 17mpg in and around town and about 24mpg on the freeway. The LR2 is available in several body styles like sport utility.
Purchase a Pre-owned Land Rover LR2 before it's gone
At Shift, we strive to remove all the hassle out of buying a used Land Rover LR2, yet still provide you a quality ride at a great price. We'll process all the required paperwork, including title, transfer, registration, and DMV forms. Plus, Shift's 150-point inspection means that your LR2 is ready for action when we drop it off at your home. Get that new-car feeling with a pre-owned LR2. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a LR2.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Nissan Rogue Sport for Sale in Cupertino, CA
- Used Chevrolet Tahoe for Sale in Virginia
- Used Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen for Sale in Puerto Rico
- Used Volkswagen Passat for Sale in Lemon Grove, CA
- Used Kia Rio for Sale in Highland, CA
- Used Porsche 911 for Sale in Independence, OR
- Used INFINITI FX37 for Sale in West Sacramento, CA
- Used BMW Z3 for Sale in Rocklin, CA
Browse by location
- All You Need To Know About BMW Warranty Coverage
- The 9 Cheapest Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Best Times of The Year To Buy Used Cars
- How Much is a Lexus? Models, Price & Reviews
- Trust Us, We Know How to Sell Used Cars: Our Complete Guide to Help You
- How Much Is A Used Nissan Altima?
- A Complete Guide on Car Sales Tax by State
- Honda Civic vs Accord: Comparing Two All-Star Sedans