Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Centralia, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in Washington, but none quite like Centralia. Your city has just about everything you'd want, and when it doesn't, you can hop in your car and check out what else the great state of Washington has to offer. Any fun journey begins with a great car. Unfortunately, your car isn't up for a trip to the store, let alone a road trip, these days.
You've had your eye on a Mazda CX-7 for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got everything you are searching for in a car—updated design, handling, and safety features. Plus, it's made by Mazda, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Mazda CX-7. However, there is a better way.
The only way to buy a used car
Lucky for you, Shift has the answer to your problems. We can get you the used Mazda CX-7 you want without maxing out your cards. It all starts with Shift's thorough inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. No auto drives off our property without passing. Plus, to assure that you receive a reasonable sticker price, we continuously track tens of thousands of data points on past and current prices for similar Mazda models. You can relax knowing that your pre-owned Mazda is ready for action and that you're getting a great deal.
Mazda CX-7—what to know
Mazda, a Japanese automaker, is known for making affordable vehicles with top-notch performance. The company was first introduced in the States during the 1970s. Their models one over critics with their sporty handling and affordability. The company continued to have success in the U.S., but it was with the release of the sporty Miata in the '90s that Mazda came into its own. Today, Mazda still ensures its vehicles are a blast to drive and engineers them to be as fuel-efficient as possible.
Mazda CX-7 has a 244hp, 3L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Mazda CX-7 typically gets 28mpg on the expressway and 20mpg in the city. The Mazda CX-7 is available in a number of configurations like convertible, extended cab pickup - short bed, mini-van, and passenger.
Buy a Pre-owned Mazda CX-7 in Centralia, WA today
At Shift, we strive to remove all the hassle out of car buying. There's no need to waste time visiting pre-owned lots all over town. Moreover, if you are ever in doubt, you have a week from your purchase date to return it. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a used car should be. With Shift, you can get the Mazda you want at a reasonable rate. Take us for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Renton, WA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Bothell, WA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Poulsbo, WA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Kent, WA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Chehalis, WA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Puyallup, WA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Camp Pendleton, CA
Browse by location
- How Much Does A Car Cost? Calculate The Real Expense Of Car Ownership
- These are the 7 Best Cars for Your Camping Plans
- Allow Us to Explain Car Rebates: What They Are and How They Work
- Honda Civic vs Accord: Comparing Two All-Star Sedans
- Jeep Compass vs. Cherokee: Which Crossover is Better for You?
- How to Get Car Insurance in Five Steps
- All You Need To Know About BMW Warranty Coverage
- What's APR and How Is It Different from Interest Rate?